1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Luol Deng

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by franchise403, Jan 8, 2008.

1. franchise403

franchise403 Contributing Member

I have an opportunity to pick up luol deng and let go of grant hill. I am just wondering what ya'll think about this especially in light of deng's injury to his achilles(tendinitis). Please help me!!! I am racking my brain pondering this move!

2. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

[​IMG]

Without knowing your team needs and scoring configuration, it is hard to say which one is better for your team.

Hill has a history of incomplete seasons and is playing a lot of minutes for the Suns. At the very least the Suns will look to sit him more as the season goes on - so his production could go down.

Deng is underproducing from what I expected ... but he is still putting up good numbers. The new coach in Chicago seems to have lit a fire under the Bulls - but you never know what will happen once the "newness" wears off.

I would examine the stats above in relation to your team needs and then see what you need ... then click on the spoiler to see who you like.

Luol Deng is on the left / Grant Hill is on the right

3. franchise403

franchise403 Contributing Member

YaoWink, thanks for the reply. I went ahead and picked up deng. I just feel like he will have a more productive 2nd half of the season. I sure hope that he does!!!