1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeJuan Blair & Richard Jefferson

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RudyTBag, Apr 30, 2011.

Tags:
  1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What's the deal?

Blair was a stud to begin the year, and was the starter when the Spurs were at their best. The guy didn't even see the court the last two games.

And what about Jefferson?

Has he really declined that much?

I am just confused. Two huge contributors to the early season Spurs were complete ZEROs in the playoffs, and in Blair's case, because he didn't play!

Can someone clue me in? Were these guys injured or something?

2. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

I guess I just thought the Spurs were a hell of a lot deeper. I kept seeing McDyess and Bonner out there, and I was like, wtf?

JVG talked about the Spurs talent level, well, Jefferson and Blair are pretty damn talented, I must say.

3. gah

gah Member

I do wonder if Blair's physical problems are catching up to him. Jefferson.. he's just gay.

4. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Agreed on Jefferson... :grin:

I just assumed that they would play him since they are paying him so much. Plus, the guy has some talent as a scorer.

(Not playing Blair was just strange to me)

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Parker slept with their women and destroyed their mojo.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

RJ crashed and burned the last 3-4 games against the Grizzlies. Pop finally decided to sit him down the entire 2nd half last night. I don't know what happened but his sorriness is one reason the Spurs lost the series.

Blair wasn't effective against the Grizzlies either.

7. Glenyo

Glenyo Member

Jefferson disappointment for playoffs. I dont know why dejuan blair didnt play .. i wreckon because of his height but he had the physical strength to guard Zbo i just dont know ?

8. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

So can we say that Blair is the heart of the team?

9. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

DeJuan Blair's grandma was sick during the playoffs and passed away 3 nights ago

10. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

He was probably daydreaming about the annual offseason cruise once Luke Walton was knocked outta the playoffs.

11. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

RJ i know was playing terrible against the Grizz which is why he didn't even see the 2nd half.

As for Blair i have no idea. i'm guessing he's too short to grab rebounds over Z-Bo and Gasol.

12. Ditty

Ditty Member

RJ may have seen his last game as a Spur, he did well in his first 3 games against the Grizz but dissapeared after that. The same for Blair might be his last game also as a Spur, and may be traded with Jefferson with Blair's great contract, I really liked Blair's game but he is too small for the NBA now, and needs a outside shot, and a solid defense around him to make up for his size, which he doesn't.

13. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

source?:confused:

14. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Richard Jefferson cant wait for another vacation he doesnt care about the playoffs.