1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015-16 NBA Rookies Watch

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by LCAhmed, Oct 29, 2015.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

I'm not being a sore loser at all, I readily admitted I was wrong on Harden and even said I was also wrong o cousins. You're the guy who first called me names, you expect me to graciously thank you for calling me a fruit loop?

In my opinion Harden did underwhelm his first couple of years, he was supposed to be an instant impact player and he was gotten as a top 3 pick, 9 pts 40% FG is along the lines of someone like Jeremy Lamb (late lotto) for me. OKC had KD and WB so the expectations on Harden weren't high, but if he was the only franchise guy on the team I dont think thats good enough ROI for a top 3 pick. Durant for example had 20 pts on 43% fg and WB had 15 pts on almost the same fg%. After his 3rd year it was clear to me Harden had something special and I was ecstatic when Morey traded for him and gave him that max contract, but I still dont think his rookie performance was impressive.

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

You were happy the Rockets signed him even though he "underwhelmed his first 3 years" and was "buried on the bench".

Gotcha.

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

It was based on his rookie year bro, I changed my mind after his 3rd year, which is why if you will note in my original point about De Russell before you went back 6 years ago I also mentioned that I could be wrong on him just like I was wrong on Harden. Not really sure why you're so hung up on this I'm pretty sure if i scanned ur posts there would be times you changed your minds as well on players from their first to 6th year :confused:

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Tell what you. Just admit saying, "Harden was also underwhelming his first 3 years and got buried i n the bench as a result" 5 days ago was dumb and be done with it

Forget that the original debate went well into Harden's 2nd year, not just his rookie year, that you barely saw him play during that time and had no clue what you were talking about.

5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Russell with a double double tonight