1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[video]At home with Aaron Brooks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Feb 8, 2010.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bbr-v84mUM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bbr-v84mUM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  2. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

aww, why would anyone want to trade this man.

3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure it's been posted before but... I enjoyed watching it again.

4. s3ts

s3ts Member

a little inside-look at brooks' life?

what a lucky guy.

5. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

He is not a lucky man. Brooks has worked hard for everything he has gotten thus far.

Brooks is good and should be considered our untouchable.

6. Asian Sensation

Nice Oregon shorts. Representin the Ducks well. It's kinda crazy to think Brooks has made it this far and achieved as much success as he has. There's many other former Ducks I thought that would have panned out better than AB so I'm stoked he's as good as he is especially playing for the Rockets. Looks like he lives in a pretty modest house... for now.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

yeah i think we tend to forget he's only making like a million bucks a yr and taxes probably shrinks that a lot...still the guy seems to have a perfect life, the wife, kid, career...all great. Im glad for him as a person, but as a fan, i can't help but think players like that are more likely to lose their competitive nature because they feel so blessed to have so much, that they'r just happy living every day. that may be why he's been so inconsistent in the past. the talent is consistent, but his mentality is not.

8. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

Thanks for posting this.

9. s3ts

s3ts Member

It's up to your interpretation. I'm his height and I can't play basketball like him. For that alone, I'd say that he's lucky.

And yeah, not all basketball players are lucky enough to lead a life of such stability. Take Ron Artest or any other basketball player who is from the hood. I'm not trying to assume that Brooks isn't "hood", but he definitely had a better upbringing than Denis Rodman.

And I am a fan of AB. I'm glad that he's on the Rockets roster. I just consider him lucky, that's all.

10. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Yea, he's worked very hard to get where he has gotten but I say that every athlete making millions is a least a little bit lucky, so many things can happen in life that can change things.

This was a great look inside of the life of Aaron, good video.