1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rush Hour TV Series

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mr. 13 in 33, Feb 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bcast89

bcast89 Member

Cringe-worthy to say the least. It's a slap in the face to Tucker and Chan.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

If you're old enough, try to remember the Stir Crazy sitcom they did, which was only memorable because the theme was that Patti LaBelle song from the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack. I believe bedtime was slowly creeping forward in half-hour increments and that was the last thing I got to watch for a while.

3. VanityHalfBlack

I think I've seen this trailer like 10X already. Not because it's awesome but I have a weird fascination with cringe and the awfulness vibe of it. I'm tuning into this garbage,hahahah!

4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, awesome! :) getting close to the so bad it's good... I'm thinking 3 episodes and canceled, but I'm actually surprised this was given the go. Much like the Rockets, there's no chemistry between the two.

5. VanityHalfBlack

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

they look stoned

7. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

It has that distinctive-bland looking CBS touch to it. The type of touch that could ruin a perfectly good idea or run with a really bad one.

8. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

why do they have to get a half Chinese British actor to play Jackie? They could not find a Chinese American actor in the US?

9. VanityHalfBlack

I'm watching the pilot now!!!

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

It wasn't terrible, or as bad as everyone was hyping it to be.

I think the series needs, at minimum, like 3-4 episodes for people to buy in. Hopefully people give this a chance.

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Baby boomers and gap X-ers will eat this up like Big Bang Theory and Maritime Gumshoe.

12. VanityHalfBlack

Wow, this show is super Goofy. This is way better than Hawaii 5.0, and that show got 7 seasons!!!

13. Victorious

Victorious Member

i watched the first 3 eps, its better than I expected. I wanted to hate this show, but it kinda works. It definitely feels like "Rush Hour". The new Carter is like the neglected child of Chris Tucker and Kevin Hart and the you can actually understand what the new Lee is saying lol

Gonna stick with it for now

14. Juxtaposed Jolt

They need to add more slapstick comedy / fighting with props. Humor is good, but they could do more, if they really want to imitate Chan and Tucker.

15. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

There are some lazy ass writers/producers in Hollywood.

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Twenty years ago you could turn on NBC after work and see Jerry Seinfeld, George Clooney and Will Ferrell in the same week; ten years later people were eating maggots after getting a pep talk from Joe Rogan.

17. hooroo

hooroo Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eo8HVJ5vNJI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>