1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] 16 Great Unsung TV Shows of the Past Few Years That Everybody Should Watch

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by No Worries, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

I actually started watching "The 100" the other night on accident. My Netflix stopped over it for a second, I got distracted, and it started to play automatically. It was caught my attention pretty quickly. Seemed like a cool show and I'm going to continue to watch it.

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think it is a solid list. Ive watched or currently watching a bunch of those shows.

Probably one of the best comic book shows on TV right now. Think if Veronica Mars was a zombie. Really good.

This show is awful. First season was definitely intriguing. Then you start bordering on lunacy when everyone just happens to be a part of that guys cult. It got old.

Great show! I think it's already pretty popular so wouldn't make this list. Furthermore, we are going to have to kill Paige.

It's good. Surprisingly good. It of course has that CW shine, but the situations these children are put in and then the decisions they make are crazy.

I don't think you will be disappointed.

3. GIGO

GIGO Member

I remember following the first few episodes and being really intrigued. Recently watched the whole seasons (1 & 2) of the show. Season 1 is excellent and highly recommendable as I expected, but can't say the same about the 2nd season.

4. body slam

body slam Member

The 100 is definitely better than expected.

5. boozle222

boozle222 Contributing Member

Halt and Catch Fire would fit nicely into this catagory as well.

6. conquistador#11

i guess i should finish the last season of continuum. I got lost with the plot at the final 2 episodes of season 3.

7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I can attest to iZombie and Agent Carter, love those 2 shows. I personally hate Agents of Shield so I can't trust their review but Agent Carter is a solid show....

8. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

I'm now halfway through 2nd season. This show is surprisingly strong. They are not afraid to kill off seemingly important characters, story line makes good turns, and the chicks are hot.

9. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

We watched an episode or two or three of the finale season, then other stuff took over. Doesn't say good things about the show, I guess.

Really enjoyed the first few seasons a lot... but at the end of the day the premise could have been done a lot, lot, lot, lot better.

The best thing about the show is the premise and concept. but it got way too confusing the last couple of seasons. timelines upon timelines

10. PhiSlammaJamma

100 was interesting in that all of the sudden, like with their last episode in season one, they suddenly leapt from low budget and half assed story telling to epic hollywood production with all kinds of drama. I don't know what happened. But it was like night and day. One of the most sudden transitions I've ever seen.

11. jchu14

jchu14 Contributing Member

I really hope Agent Carter gets a season 3 renewal. It's really a great show and in my opinion, the best comic book tv show right now.

This current season is absolutely fantastic. I really like how it's a superhero show without much superpower. It's just Peggy kicking butt and taking names. As much as I like 'The Flash', Barry will always win by running faster.

12. Juxtaposed Jolt

Ironically, Gravity Falls is the best show on the entire list.

13. conquistador#11

finished it today this morning. howard hughes starks needs more screen time. the subtle jabs peggy throws his way always make me lol. Peggy to Jarvis," You're lucky you didn't up the clap."

14. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I started binge watching The 100 on Netflix since they have the first two seasons up. Holy crap. The show is so messed up. Now gotta catch up on Season 3.

15. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Orphan Black

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Season 3 is not as good as season 1 and 2 IMO.

Episode 7 of season 3 had some cool exposition and reveals though.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Everybody loves this show, critics and audiences. Not an unsung TV show at all

18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I loved wayward pines sooo much

19. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

The heck is izombie!?

20. conquistador#11

only the cutest zombie evvvverrrr! don't hate because of the title, I made the mistake of doing that. :p