1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

MVP Kobe Bryant Highlights All-NBA First Team

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ImmortalD24, May 8, 2008.

1. ImmortalD24

ImmortalD24 Member

http://www.nba.com/news/all_nba_080508.html
    I would have replaced Steve Nash with Chauncey Billups personally.. but other than that it's fine.

Delete the other thread please..

2. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Wow, the top 3 vote getters who didn't make the cut were Iverson, Anthony and Camby. Ouch.

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

man if yao played out the rest of the season i dont see how he wouldnt be first team this year....sigh

4. ImmortalD24

ImmortalD24 Member

LOL.. and they don't deserve to make it after being horrendously clowned by the Lakers in the first round.

5. Champ Caliber

Champ Caliber Member

T-Mac should be on 2nd team ahead of either guard. His team had a better record with much less to work with and he guided the team to 22 straight. I don't even think 30 players in all of NBA history could say that.

6. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

This is the first time in awhile that I remember the all-NBA 1st team being so clear-cut. It's all but impossible to argue with those 5.

7. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Yao only played half of a season and he still beat out Camby, Chandler, Al Jefferson, and Bosh.