1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video - Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey Is A Moron

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by recboil, Jul 16, 2014.

1. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member

The NBA is much old school than people think. Morey is too "smart" for NBA that you can't always get benefits from deals. You have to be loser sometime for the future return. Because in NBA, there are always same guys around.

2. treeman

treeman Member

I couldn't make it through the video, this guy is a r****d. A) there's this thing called the cap, and B) money doesn't fall from heaven.

This guy wears a wedding ring, but I find it hard to believe that any woman would ever have sex with such a man-child. I call fake. And take a look at this guy's other videos, he is a kook. No way any woman would ever come near such an individual. My wife would certainly divorce me if I spent all of my time making nonsensical YouTube rants all day long.

OP, is that you?

3. tnopham

tnopham Member

Agree 100% with what you said. Can't believe people are actually letting the trade of Asik/Lin and not matching of Parsons overshadow bringing in Harden and Howard. I would trade all 3 of those players in a heartbeat for Harden or Howard had that been the case.

It's like you said, we had all 3 of them on the cheap. I really don't think Morey planned on keeping Lin. He's gone on record to say that Lin and others were just pieces to eventually land a bigger free agent.

All this fire Morey crap needs to stop. We haven't had a season below .500 since he's been here. Morey inherited a washed up T-Mac and Yao who was on the way out. Kept us afloat for 3 yrs without tanking and landed us 2 superstars and almost got us a 3rd. Yea fire the guy. Smh.

4. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Invest in braces and an iron.

Yeesh.

5. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

If you guys think Parsons was a part of our big 3, relatable to Miami's big 3, then you're out of your mind. Parson was clearly the weaker link, there was only a big 2 here. We would have regretted matching parsons, just wait and see how he works out with dallas