1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Red and White resteraunt in toyota center "Les sighting"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Houstonrocketss, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Houstonrocketss

I have to say the food was very good and the desserts were excellent.
    The view is wonderful and the staff is very friendly, tonight we sat about two tables from Les who as always looks unhappy, i swear the dude never smiles it seems.

Cd was eating there to before gametime if you get a chance to go to the resteraunt i suggest it highly!

2. Houstonrocketss

"Restaurant" oops! darn alcohol hehehehe

3. houstoncart

houstoncart Member

4. montelwilliams

They're probably unhappy that going into the Philadelphia game, the Rockets had lost 7 of their last 10 games.

5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Would you smile knowing that your money is financing this sh*tty play?

6. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

It always smells really freaking good whenever I walk by that place. I think its kinda pricey though..........