1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You're not a name; an adventure into core principles preceding erroneous discourse

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jcee15, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Jcee15,

Are you SURE about that last post?

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

If you want to be free. Fake your death, go venture deep into the woods and live off the grid.
    Or go live in a cave.

Nobody will join you because nobody wants to trade convenience of modern society and its technologies and systems for absolute freedom.
    I have yet to see a single... person that follows your ideology to succeed in doing that.

#42 RedRedemption, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  3. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I hope you're just young and going through the obligatory wacky infowars, freeman on the land, conspiratorial libertarian kook phase.

Otherwise, you're just another missed medication day from bat**** crazy and need to be placed under surveillance.

5. Buck Turgidson

I must have missed the orientation day when that was announced as obligatory.

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

lol. Okay, an ill choice of words, but many teens and young adults go through a "rebellious" phase that may or may not include the listed obsessions. Not necessarily obligatory, mandatory, compulsory, or, in the case of jcee15, predatory.

7. Buck Turgidson

I think "mental-masturbatory" fits him.