1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Hakeem Olajuwon Forever Collectibles Bobbleheads

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nickb492, Apr 28, 2014.

1. TheGoldenGreek

Bobbleheads rarely look like the actual player and that's why they include the name. The one with him and the trophies is awesome and I ordered it immediately. Love how the price is $34.99 too

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Dude... I know they don't look like the player but to leave out facial hair? Please... That's expensive man. Giving someone 35 bucks.

3. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

What is it exactly? I looked it up and saw that people aren't supposed to have pictures of people or animals...... it's haraam????

I have no idea what this means and am not trying to belittle the beliefs I just have never heard this before. Also I already ordered two bobble heads so.....sorry Hakeem. I swear I won't worship you.

Also is the not having pictures or drawings of animals like a certain sect of people? I feel like I've been to a couple of Muslim brothers houses and they have pictures hanging.

4. nickb492

Last Hakeem bobblehead. It's pretty cool. Definitely a must have for anyone's collection.
    [​IMG]

5. nickb492

Think they came out really cool. Really like the championship Hakeeem.
    [​IMG]

6. Play07

Play07 Member

anyone have a extra one of these with the 2 trophies they're willing to sell or trade for a (cooking harden) ?

7. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Nice

These already sold out? Thread is over a year old.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

Do I get like an additional 5% Damage on Ghouls when buying?

9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Bump. Cool bobbles. Wish I had them.