1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Rockets Fans From Philippines

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SHOKI3, Aug 22, 2013.

1. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

Hey im new here!..and im from the Philippines you guix already know that we are crazy about basketball right!...ive been a rockets fan since i was a kid my in 2010-2012 Friends always insult the rockets because of our down years and all they Talking is Kobe, LeBron, and now Paul George!... and im always defending this team...and now we are a contender...and theyre kobe is falling right now so for all the Filipino rockets Fan here its our time to shine :grin:

1 person likes this.
  2. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

Me ticket ka na for october preseason?

3. sgl_carlos

sgl_carlos Member

Sup man! Welcome to Clutchfans! I also experienced that with my Friends. They were talking sht about the Rockets and said that Scola was only our star player. lol

4. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I'll be in Cebu hiring a staff for a call center at points during this season

5. Dr34msh4k3

Dr34msh4k3 Member

Hey, I wasn't sure there were Pinoys here, (As you are all aware it's either you're a Lakers fan or a Heats fan here) but I've been lurking here for a long time.
    I'm a fan since the Dream - Mad Max days

Who's got tickets for the Preseason game? (Do you know someone who'll probably waste his? I reallly want to watch how D12 mesh with Harden and the rest of the guys

1 person likes this.
  6. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

hey whats cooking.

7. jaychi

jaychi Member

mabuhay! oo nga. iilan lang TRUE rockets fans dito.sabi ko nga gawa tayo ng red rowdies sa MOA. yun lng wala rin akong makuhang ticket. do you think worth it ba to buy a 4,000 ticket na worth 500 ang original? meron kasi sa sulit e. parang masyadong mahal.hintay nlng ako ng torrent

8. Jamers

Jamers Member

Yea, i won't forget those m**f*kers who told me to find other team to root for...

Damn.. I'll miss the preseason game :(

9. Dr34msh4k3

Dr34msh4k3 Member

4,000 for a 500 ticket? Di naman sila manonood a bakit pa sila bumili in the first place, (GREEDY PEOPLE @#&^@%!) because of them I won't get to see DH12 in action as a Rocket firsthand :mad:

10. jocar

jocar Member

Waddup bugoys :grin:

1 person likes this.
  11. dragician

dragician Member

12. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

Jocar? Hmmmm Jose Carlitos? Jk!

13. dragician

dragician Member

hello pangets.

14. sgl_carlos

sgl_carlos Member

ang dami pala natin dito hahaha

15. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Kamusta fellow rockets fans.

16. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

Whats up man, appreciate the love.

But man, NBA across the world are the biggest bandwagon fans lol guess that's what happens when you mainly see the superstars.

17. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

Tnx f
    or the rep guix i would really enjoy here really excited for the upcoming season

18. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Guilty. A fellow fan also here. Also dudes, speak English.

I've been around these parts since T-Mac joined (dun dun dun) and most basketball fanatics here that I know of are either for the Lakers (bandwagon Kobe fans), Heat and even some Celtics and Spurs/Mavs. Only a few are Rockets fans. I haven't been defending nor do I need to defend this team as they have been "under the radar" for so long.

I understand that now Harden, Lin and Howard are here that a lot of people from different parts of the globe are joining this site. I don't know if they'll still be here when every superstar will be gone or we're going in "mediocre mode" again. Anyway, welcome everyone :)

19. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

But!..ive been visiting this site for many years...and tried to sign up here for many times too..but i did not know it requires Yahoo Account to confirm my account!.. :grin:

20. PRaZe

PRaZe Member

Kamusta na kayo!