1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Webster Dictionary: Sean Elliot

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by birat, Mar 3, 2004.

1. birat

birat Member

[14th century. Via French from, ultimately, Greek idiôtçs “private person, layperson lacking specialized knowledge,” from idios (see idio-).]

[Mid-16th century. From Latin stupidus , from stupere “to be stunned.”]

[Early 20th century. From Greek môron , neuter of môros “unintelligent, thoughtless.”]

2. solid

solid Contributing Member

I don't know what your point is, but I think Sean Elliot is an excellent commentator. I really enjoy him, he is very knowledgeable.

3. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Who was the clown who was riding the Lakers' nuts all night? THAT was annoying... :mad:

I swear they put that guy on to counter anything good ever said about Houston.

4. ttboy

ttboy Member

I thought Sean Elliott was dead-on in his criticism of the Rockets: they had several opportunities to put the game away, with the lead at 12, 13, 14, 15, and they relaxed and let the Lakers back into it, and he put it very succinctly, "This Houston team simply DOES NOT KNOW how to win yet, how to put a team away." Can you disagree with that assessment???