1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Don't Give A....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dandorotik, Nov 19, 2015.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

**** whether James Harden is sleeping with Khloe Kardashian or Rob Kardashian. I don't give a **** if Dwight Howard has a Skittles addiction or eats rat turds for breakfast. I don't give a **** if Ty Lawson drinks Skinny Cow or Fat Tire (actually, I do care- Ty, lay off the sauce). I don't give a **** if McHale or Bickerstaff or Falstaff is coaching this team. I don't give a **** if ESPN, Fox Sports, and every ******* media outlet on the planet hates us. I don't give a **** if McHale's wife, friends, colleagues, or career counselor criticize us.

**** SAS. **** Blinebury. **** Barkley. **** Billups. **** Rose. **** every motherloving ****ing hater who uses any excuses to bash my team. "I'm talking to all you mother****ers- you can go sincerely **** yourselves and leave my ****ing team the **** alone!"

Matter of fact, while we're at it, I'm pissed off at a lot of people. **** you, George Karl, for your illegal defense bull****. **** you, Jerry Sichting. **** you, Cornbread Maxwell. **** you, Scottie Pippen. **** you, John Stockton. **** you, Damian Lillard. **** you, Billy Paultz. **** you, Mitch Kupchak. **** you, Mark Cuban. **** you, Chandler Parsons. **** you, Royce White. **** you, Magic Johnson. **** you, Mehmet Okur. **** you, Carlos Boozer. **** you, Andrei Kirilenko. **** you, Josh Howard. **** you, Deron Williams. **** you, James Worthy. **** you, Antoine Carr. **** you, Jeff Hornacek. **** you, Larry Bird. **** you, Von ****Wafer (actually, that's a mistake- Von's OK). **** you, Dennis Johnson. **** you, Sasha Vujecic. **** you, Michael Finley. **** you, Jose Juan Barea. **** you, Paul Gasol and Kobe Bryant and Lamar Odom and Luke Walton. **** you, Geoff Blum. **** you, Jake O'Donnell and Tony Brothers and every b****-ass official that screwed us over (FINLEY WAS OUT OF BOUNDS! MALONE BEAR-HUGGED! ROBINSON'S SHOT WAS AFTER THE BUZZER, YOU STUPID TURD ****S- WE COULD HAVE HAD HCA AGAINST SEATTLE, ASSHOLES!!) **** you, Jerry Sloan. **** you, 2014-2015 Golden State Warriors (yes, the whole ******* team). **** you, the fans of Dallas, Salt Lake City, Boston, and Los Angeles. **** you, all the ******* injuries we've had to deal with over the years. **** you, Bud Adams. **** you, Karl Malone, you bear-hug cheating mother****er. **** you, Derek Fisher. **** you, dildo logo and pajamas uniforms. **** you, Lamarcus Aldridge. **** you, Wesley Matthews. **** you, Nicolas Batum. **** you, Peak shoes. **** you, Chinese national team duties. **** you, LOFs. **** you, back spasms. **** you, Llull. **** you, undersized powerforwards. **** you, intentional fouls and free throws. **** you, Utah shot clock guy. And **** you, Detlef Schrempf and Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp and Vincent Askew and Dale Ellis and Nate McMillan and Ricky Pierce and Sam Perkins. And especially **** you to all the dumbasses who believe that if Jordan was in the NBA in 1995, they would've won the championship. NEWSFLASH, YOU IMBECILES - JORDAN CAME BACK IN 1995!!! HIS MOTHER****ING-ASS PLAYED AT A HIGH LEVEL!!! THE BULLS GOT BEAT BY A BETTER TEAM- THAT WE THEN SWEPT!!! BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY- JORDAN PLAYED, YOU IGNORANT b****-ASS PUNKS!

Any outsiders reading this, understand that The Rockets are like our kid brother. We can rag on him all we want, but God forbid any outsiders like you **** with him. If you do, I'm gonna whip out my Sedale Threatt bobblehead and pummel you all into submission, b****es. Don't **** with my team!

Here is what I do give a **** about. I give a **** about us putting our balls in the hole. I also give a **** about us stopping players from other teams from putting their balls in the hole. I give a **** about numbers- the ones that say we're winning or losing, we're playing well or getting by by the skin of our teeth, etc. I give a **** about our fans getting to experience a championship which we all richly deserve.

So, my pledge is to (a) watch games on TV; (b) view game threads on Clutch Fans; (c) go to Rockets games at the TC when I can; and (d) not give a **** about the real or fabricated drama regarding our team.

All I want is for the Houston Rockets' balls to do their job.

In conclusion, when it comes to all the bull**** drama, I don't give a .... (deep breath):

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

#1 dandorotik, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    17 people like this.
  2. Hardensway

Hardensway Member

Such deep poetry

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

**** ya! I just knocked the paper towel rack off the wall at chipotlayz!

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Happy Hour start?

IB4L

[​IMG]

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Here, here!

6. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

I don't give a ****

But I do give a *****

7. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

8. Mr Chuck Norris

Exactly! Ball out and win, idgaf how

9. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

5 stars, would read again.

10. davidio840

Isn't saying the F word ban worthy?

11. dandorotik

Hey Charles Barkley, you ringless, dumbass, blowhard ****:

[​IMG]

Hey, Steven ******* Smith, you Bob Costas wannabe, diarrhea-mouthed ignorant tool:

[​IMG]

Hey, Chauncey Billups, you.... eh, Chauncey's OK.

12. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

I think he was referring to slang for a cigarette butt.

13. dandorotik

I didn't say the F word. I said, I don't give a fucj. Actually, yes, I did.

And if the moderators want to ban me for a week or two, I do not have a problem with that at all. They have every right to- and in this case, I'd be glad to take one for the team. I am tired of this season, tired of all the drama, and I desperately, desperately needed the rant.

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

You kind of have to...it's connected. Drama won't put the ball in the hole. the real drama, anyway.

15. tdo

tdo Member

Well we do play our best ball when everyone hates us, so I say hate on!

16. davidio840

I was referring to Salvy's F word, not ****

17. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

**** yeah!!! Repped.

No. He's not better than that.

18. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

This is the greatest thread ever on clutchfans. I agree. I don't give a Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... that should be the saying get rid of this pursuit crap. Rockets need to have that attitude but in a good way that translates to hard tough dominance on the court.

19. OpenLayup-Why3?

[​IMG]
    OP doesn't give a ****

20. Nook

Nook Member

I can even tolerate the ball not going in the basket IF they were at least trying.

This team has to be the laziest, least disciplined team I have seen be an elite team since the Jail Blazers.

Also...... anyone else bothered when Morey said "JB is a modern coach", I hope that isn't code for him kissing Harden and Howard's boo boo.