1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thanks Smoove - Josh Smith Tribute/Highlight Video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, Jul 18, 2015.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ch_-bpUO9kk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

4 people like this.
  2. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Definitely tough to swallow losing him. This is the first fan base that he's been genuinely liked at in quite a long time.

I think we'll make do if our power forwards all stay healthy this time, but we'll really miss his play making ability to create for others.

3. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Oh, and awesome video by the way. Repped.

4. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Great Video bro! I'm gonna miss the Captain of The Band Of Brothers, he brought a versatile skill set and a chippy attitude to our squad that we lacked in previous years...Hope he carries over his success and finds his way back to H-Town for a reunion #ThanksSmoove

5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Josh Smith has always been sort of an idiot. So Here's hoping he shoots a billion three's in LA, lol.

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He's probably not going to play that much in LA. Lol.

7. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Cool video. thanks Josh!

I loved every 3 he made that made the national media ohh and ahh.

Josh, at least for this season with the Rockets, you proved the doubters wrong.

8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

thanks for choosing winning over losing, even though irl its the other way around, including playing time. weird..

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This one hurts....like losing Cat for me.

Thanks Josh for loving the game so much you made it so much more fun for us to witness.

My only regret was Game 6 wasn't in Houston.

And I also won't forget round one, game 3 when we drove to Dallas to watch you and Dwight embarrass the Mavs with the beginning of the alley-opp fest that all playoff teams had to deal with. It was silly what you did to the Mavs.

#9 heypartner, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  10. heypartner

Really?

Game 6 was broadcast by this dufus. The absolutely most annoying lack of national media ooh and ahh I've ever experienced in such a historical nba moment.

[​IMG]

11. cbk41

cbk41 Member

How was your experience watching that in Dallas?

12. heypartner

What? Round 1 game 3? I had tickets to the game in Dallas. I think that was pretty well documented by 00rocketgirl and Dave2000. We had a group of STHers. Or do you mean Game 6 Round Two, I was at my niece's graduation in Dallas. It was an away game in LA. I had to watch the game all by myself at my brother's house when everyone was asleep, and couldn't yell.

Actually, they watched until halftime and went to sleep, but couldn't believe I didn't yell in the night to wake them up after I told them what happened.

#12 heypartner, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Great video. Repped.

Loved having Smoove. Hate that he left but such a great year with the squad.

14. Ubigman

Ubigman Member

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

16. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member