1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Woman in Katy tries to purchase anti-freeze from an auto parts store to kill a neighborhood

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BDswangHTX, Jul 16, 2015.

1. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/lmIwQxSYKd8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

I...don't even want to click on the video.

3. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

She should evacuate Katy. What a dumb b****.

4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

She's a terrible criminal. Never tell anyone your plot.

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

One would think she kept her mouth shut at Walmart.

6. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

I don't think it's such a big deal. It's a stray dog without an owner, and many organizations euthanize stray dogs all the time. Some feral animals are vicious, and it's unlikely she's a sadistic animal murderer, just somebody who's concerned for the safety of the community.

7. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

I get where she's coming from too, but killing a dog with antifreeze seems unnecessarily cruel. poisoning by antifreeze painfully shuts the kidneys down, while the animal suffers, until they die of renal failure. it's not the same as euthanasia.

I think above all she's just an idiot for telling the cashier what she planned to do with it. That's what get's me.

8. Salvy

Salvy Member

That lady has no heart, not only did she want to kill the dog but her car as well.... "Well I need some for my car too".....

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

My sister-in-law had a jerk neighbor who would leave his loud dog outside overnight (often while he was gone). After asking him over a long period with no results, she called the police out and they told him to fix the problem. Two days later, the neighbor poisoned my sister-in-law's dog and he died a horrific death.

Everyone (including the police) knew what happened but there was no proof.

Shortly afterwards he got rid of the dog.

10. Asian Sensation

This story makes my head hurt.

11. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Gotta hear both sides

12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Should have hired Newman

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I had a dog when I was younger that had been a stray. She would get skiddish if people rushed her too quickly. I was walking her one day on a leash and my neighbor's child (about 5 or 6) ran at her screaming. My dog backed up and growled, then barked a serious bark. No biting, no snapping. Kid's dad came running off the front porch drunk (middle of the day) wanting to kill me and the dog. Other neighbors had to step in to keep things under control while he was being held back by family members just screaming and screaming that he was going to kill the dog.

A day or two later, dog was seriously ill. Took her to the vet and found out she had been poisoned. We spent a lot of money to save her life, but it was an awful experience watching her convulse, spit up blood, vomit, etc. all while she just looked at me begging for help with those eyes and tears.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

So how much prison time will she get?

Rocket River

15. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

if the dog is a stray there are much more acceptable ways of rescuing and rehoming a dog.

Killing it should be a last resort and only if you or others are in imminent danger... not a cold and heartless... I think I'll go buy some antifreeze and poison what ever animal drinks it.

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Sweet, a new cast member for Orange is the New Black!