1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

November 22: The Return of Chandler Parsons

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Harden2Dwight, Aug 13, 2014.

1. downbytheriver

James Harden: 32 pts, 8-18 FG, 8 Reb, 4 Ast, game winning shot

Parson: 8 pts, 3-9 FG, 8 Reb, game losing shot

[​IMG]

:grin:

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

What?

I never said Harden couldn't play well in the RS, in the 3rd word I say the playoffs. 13 games into this season is not the playoffs. Good game from James regardless, on both ends of the floor.

3. downbytheriver

way to eat crow, you were mocking James and saying he wasn't a legit superstar. couldn't perform against good teams cuz he played poorly in the playoffs. revisionist history doesn't work when we can see your posts. anyways, on to better threads

4. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

Terrence Jones is better than Chandler Parsons.

Let's stop comparing Parsons and Harden as that is disrespectful to the beard! If you want to compare Parsons to a current Rockets player, it can only be Trevor Ariza, a role player.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Where are you coming up with this fantasy story? You just quoted my post at the top of this page....? Sorry I'm just really confused at this point, can't tell if you're trolling me :confused: