1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cool/Unique Place to Watch Playoffs?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jnuge90, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

and if you're lucky you can probably witness a fight breakout at the end :)

2. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Looking to watch game 3 out...any places that CFers have been recently and would go again?

I went to Champps for game 1 of Rockets-Mavs; energy was good, but food was pure sh!te...

3. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

HayMerchant. If Rockets winning after Quarter, get the next Quarter half off on Texas brews. Also, since we won last game, I think the deal applies for the 1st Quarter.

Plus, the owner (Chris Sheppard) is a HUGE Texas sports fan. For Texans games he actually gives a pre-game speech. His one before Cowboys-Texans had me wanting to run to Dallas to play.

4. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Is it only 21+?

got some 20 year olds running with me for this one..so looking for a restaurant/bar where they don't ID...

5. NateNate

NateNate Member

Official watch party at Luckys, which I expect to be crazy packed. Outdoor jumbotron apparently.

6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I love Bourbon Street. ports Bar because it is a true dive. No fancy schmancy food or yuppie assholes ruining your night. Cheap drinks, chill people.

7. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Love that place, I live out in richmond, I make the trip occasionally to watch the games. It's absolutely a dive in the truest sense of the word, but if you don't mind the heavy smoke, It's a great spot with solid prices. Also, it's an industry spot, so you'll see a lot of bartenders and servers on their days off, and they know how to treat the staff and not cause a bunch of ****, even when drunk.

Also, shout out to whoever said the deck on fountain view, great spot closer to downtown/galleria. Very laid back, solid company, great happy hours, and a pretty decent rockets following.

8. hmittal

hmittal Member

Mens Club! Scenic Views, good food, and a lot of TVs. Free Parking

9. SemisolidSnake

Top of Mt. Everest. They have wifi up there. Bring your tablet and tailgating supplies.

10. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Here is a pic they posted on FB.

[​IMG]