1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Stabbing death of 11 year old boy

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RV6, May 19, 2016.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Not to change the subject but I saw this story on the link first posted. That is a LOT of guys. What I want to know is... Who are all these people getting prostitutes? I know I have never got one before, I've never had a single friend tell me they have done that (at least no one has admitted it to me)

So clutchfans are there people on here that do that? For me it is pretty sickening, I can't imagine paying a girl to have sex with me. I would be repulsed by the whole situation.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/dozens-arrested-in-prostitution-bust

2. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

3. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

4. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Guilty until proven innocent

I feel sorry for everyone involved (except the real killer)

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I feel like **** for the hate I had for this guy. I hope people fell sorry for jumping to conclusions.

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I'm wondering what evidence they had to suspect him and why he's no longer a suspect. Why were investigators so off?

RIP to the poor boy.

7. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Don't worry, I'm sure the real killer is also African-American so you can continue with your racial baiting!

8. REEKO_HTOWN

We'll see if Sheila Jackson Lee will make an on camera plea with the victims family to have the killer turn himself in I'm sure.

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Wow..I actually kept thinking what if this guy isnt the right one..I know people snap, but things just didnt add up for me. Unbelievable.

My guess, unfortunately, is that witnesses jump to conclusions bc he fit description and they id'ed and.named wrong guy.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'm betting Quanell cares and knows a hell of a lot more about what happens in black communities than some guy on the Internet who posts about it whenever he gets pissed about something on the news.

11. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Since the charges have been dropped...

This is why we should wait until we get all the facts

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

could have been really ugly, if he didn't get picked up as quickly as he did...

13. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

Damn this just sucks for all parties involved. Family thought they had swift closure with justice for their son, and then to find out that the killer is still on the loose. Then on top of that, this dudes mug was posted all over social media, and people are still calling for his head regardless of the acquittal. Damn damn damn....

"Social Media" has egg on its face here. This age we live in and how fast information travels. Just like how you see all these stupid memes on FB about "Mister Rodgers having Tattoos" or "Watch the Marine knock out this Kickboxer" that aren't even true. Also KPRC was running hard with the dudes mug.

Have we become stupider?

#33 cwebbster, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  14. REEKO_HTOWN

Hey Quanell showed up to support the family and talk to the media about catching the guy! Props to him.

15. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Quanell X waiting outside the jail for the initial suspect to get released. HPD needs to find the murderer ASAP. Too bad the description matches about 100k people in Harris County.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

"At least three people told police that they saw Calhoun running from the spot where Flores had been murdered."

what was the description . . something like between 5'6 - 6'6 150-250 lbs Black Male

Rocket River

17. Newlin

Newlin Member

Glad they didn't kill him, since he didn't do it.

18. King of 40 Acres

19. King of 40 Acres

20. amaru

amaru Member

You can always count on a few idiots to use a child's death as a platform for their racial agendas

:rolleyes: