1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Trevor Ariza Highlight Mix

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, May 22, 2010.

1. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEJq1NW205U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEJq1NW205U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

My latest highlight video featuring Trevor Ariza and his highlights from the previous season. Please enjoy it and give feedback on how you liked it.

Trevor Ariza is probably the best dunker on the rockets (if not, Chase is) and is very athletic. That is proven in the video with many dunks, especially the powerful one on the Jazz. I think Ariza is a better fit for this team than Artest was and in the future he will be a key to playoff success. Trevor is also a decent defensive player as seen in many parts of the video with steals and athletic blocks. Ariza is a great all around player and will be essential in years to come.

Note: People who try to watch the video soon after I post this thread may experience bad quality because it has only recently been uploaded.

5 people like this.
  2. amaru

amaru Member

Nice video dude.

The only thing I would add is NSFW lyrics.

This video makes me wish the season was here already.....its a long offseason.

3. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Thanks man. I'll do that next time.

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

surprised u didnt have the Lakers and Suns game tying 3 pointers, especially after the emotions he showed after both shots

still a great mix, bravo

5. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Loving the mix, has some rare material.
    Overall, bravo.

6. Chamillionaire

digging the track. great song.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Terrific job. You should tweet Trevor the link, if you haven't already.

8. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Another great video dude. I ve already repped you so i cant do it again but you are by far the best 2010 poster man keep it up.

9. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

Nice work!

Is that Lil Keke on the track?

10. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

yeah it is. it's in the credits.

11. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Jermaine Taylor

12. Ariza4MVP

Ariza4MVP Member

nice video...good to see not everybody is hatin on ariza

13. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

14. escadawg

escadawg Member

I wouldn't say Trevor is the best dunker...I mean compared to Francis he barely gets above the rim.

I don't know if we really have a good dunker per se, but I've seen monster ones from Jermain Taylor and even from Hill that are the angry agressive type.

15. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

Yep, right there in the credits. :)

It's a nice track, has the whole summertime vibe to it.

16. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

I don't think its a strech to call Ariza our best dunker, no one else has the same number of sweet and crazy ones like he does. There is potential in our rookies but for better or worst, Ariza was the main Rockets player dunking last season and most times did so without showing much effort.

17. ansfjs73

ansfjs73 Member

atleast ariza dunks better than artest and that goes to u artests brother :eek:

18. rocketsmetalspd

Nice work on the video. Keep up the great work.

19. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Great Vid!! really enjoyed it!!, but wher was the dunk against memphis??

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mqdCRDs0zc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mqdCRDs0zc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

20. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Agreed!!!

He has a great first step and a great ability to read the defense and slice his way effortlessly to the hole and slam it down. Many times with such ferociousness we haven't seen since Tmac did what he did to Bradley. He has that double-clutch dunk that Landry did so much of to avoid the defender and really makes it look so easy.

Great job on the clip and man I can't wait for October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!