1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CF, Don't Kill My Vibe!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by EffTheJazz!!!, May 1, 2014.

1. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

I went to the game today (thanks to a fellow Clutchfanner) and it was amazing! Atmosphere was positive and dominant throughout the game, everybody was hype and excited after the win happy with the way we played as a whole.. I come back and get on CF to celebrate with my fellow RedNation members and all i see is negative threads and comments and complaints and annoying BS! starting to feel like a lot of the GARM doesnt represent the Rocket fan PASSION and LOYALTY too fully because of a lot of pointless comments seeming smarter than they really are and stupid in depth analysis and concerns about every little thing. this is a SPORT. everything will not be perfect but at the end of the day we pull out a win because we OUTPLAYED the other team! be happy!

-does harden have beef with dwight? is he disinterested because of something off the court?

do you not understand that if u think you want to win these games badly, the players especially harden want to win twice as bad since it's their sweat and emotion that's been put on that court. harden is not disinterested because he didnt drop 36pts on 50% shooting, he was still very effective this game in setting the pace and driving more and didnt force as much and got his teammates involved and that is a huge reason we won. a superstar doesnt always have to shine, he has to help us win and harden did that tonight. harden and dwight talk throughout the game and are working together fine, theyre not going to hug and kiss on the court. 7 ast 2 to for james plus GOOD DEFENSE AT THE END. YES

-we take too many dumb shots to ever win a series.. we're too stupid to be a contender..??

BULLSHt. every team has lapses, we kept our lead throughout the game which is very difficult to do. we did something RIGHT tho it's hard for u to believe that or accept it and be satisfied.. we do need to fix some things but damn, at least have some pride in your team. we gritted, we made shots, we represented clutch city, and WE ARE A TEAM. players were hype between quarters, we looked very in tune with each other and the chemistry is great, there is no beef or lack of intensity.

i should be sleeping with a smile on my face (i still will) instead im making this dumb thread to address some of your bs..... i was pissed at Lin after game 4 but he picked it up (some of u ridiculous knee jerkers said to boo him or bench him) and i never overreacted so i am happy for him. this is our team! so please, be a fan, stop complaining, enjoy the good, deal with the bad especially when we win. you may think im delusional but after the experience at this game and seeing it in person and FEELING the intensity and emotion from the players, i have full faith in this team. we are the better team we just need to keep limiting our lapses and overcoming the refs!

This thread is for those that feel me ya feel me? So clutchfans, please, i love you, but please, DONT KILL MY VIBE!!

Rox in 7 :cool:

8 people like this.
  2. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

Good username.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Bravo! Great OP.

4. HOUSTONROCKETS5

HELL YEAH!

We're taking this in 7!!!

5. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

Love this!!!

6. ashiin

ashiin Member

Yeah **** all of you haters in this forum.

7. hodgo

hodgo Contributing Member

damn must have started a thread a second later about similar stuff couldnt agree more man

8. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Repped. Good thread. Glad you enjoyed the game!

9. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Too bad too many haters in Garm. But hey. ROX WIN!

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I hope Patrick Beverley doesn't die from this illness because he played tonight.

11. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

MMMmmm i'm not that happy they won. Blazers didn't try. Everyone knows it because that rocket D wasn't all that. They're a longer faster and healthier team. We are injured, slow, sick, disgruntled. McHale is not putting anyone else in for energy (lin, but he'll be his same old self on Friday) If Portland really wanted to lock us down on D, they would have immediately done so. They took too way less shots than they usually do. They didn't attack the rim like they usually do. Aldridge and Lilliard were disinterested. They have 4 deadly shooters on their team. For us? Harden - not here at all, Parsons - only if you make fun of him, beg - sick, lin only after he looses 2 playoff games for us, troy d - they don't give him enough looks, McHale - sucks at coaching. You will get your hearts crushed on Friday and ruin your whole weekend. Just wanted to say what almost everyone s really thinking in the forum.

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Bye bye.

13. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

didnt try my ass, if they had a chance to win, they woulda taking it. Great win by Rockets.

14. Blast_Off

Blast_Off Member

Totally agree with OP. I was happy for the win and happy Harden was able to shake off a rough night and hit some big shots late, and then I came here and this place was just a big ball of shat sandwich. I don't think this forum is full of Rockets fans. I think it's mostly fans of other teams just trolling--that would make more sense.

15. archinkent

archinkent Member

Repped for username.

16. Breitbard

Breitbard Contributing Member

Great thread. Thank God the season isn't over!

17. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

EffTheBlazers!!!

And yeah, i even read a few people complaining about Beverly's game last night in the GARM.............. ridiculous.

18. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Beverley is going to give it his all every game, and as fans we should do the same. Can Clutchfans posters help win a game? Not directly, but we can help each other be good fans of the Rockets and cultivate a healthy respect for the team. That will come back around to the Rockets eventually.

19. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

OP your username has the be the best one on CF. Damn I'm jealous that I didn't think of that.

20. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Very well said. Some poison-spitters are really annoying. This forum is sinking because of that, unfortunately.