1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Houston Rockets bucket hats

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by DuDDleyDawsonII, Aug 13, 2015.

1. DuDDleyDawsonII

Im starting a Rockets bucket hat collection.I got three but can't find the all red one with gold brim and the old-school logo on it.I was wondering if a place anywhere in H-town sold them.Lidz and New Era are sold out and have ugly alternatives please help.Also sorry Mods I made a thread like this before but I dont know how to find old threads.

2. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Off topic but a Rockets and Colts fan? Im cool with a Rockets and Cowboys fan but Rockets and Colts fan? Man........

3. DuDDleyDawsonII

Im from Indy love my Colts,and im a die-hard Rockets fan.

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

pics so we can know what we're looking for?

5. DuDDleyDawsonII

Sorry, I don't know how to post pics. I seen the hat on that J Prince youtube about when he got Steve Francis his chain back.Some guy had one towards the end of the clip.
    It was a thread about Steve's chain and had the video, but I don't know how to pull it up.

6. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

7. DuDDleyDawsonII

8. DuDDleyDawsonII

Thanks ,ima get this one.