1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Apple iPhone 5S (32 GB, Space Gray, Verizon)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ekingjames12, Sep 22, 2014.

1. ekingjames12

ekingjames12 Contributing Member

I have an Apple iPhone 5S Space Gray on the Verizon network for sale. It is the 32 GB model. It has some small scratches/scuffs from 1 year of usage but no cracks or major dents. I can send pics if you PM me or email me at ekk1288(at)gmail.com.

It will come with the box, unused earpods, charger, and a black CaseCrown case.

Price right now is $380. Let me know if you're interested! I am in the Montrose area and work downtown.

2. ekingjames12

Price drop to $350.

I also have 2 Apple iPhone 4S's (Black, Verizon) for sale as well. They are 16GB. Come with Otterbox Defender cases and chargers.

Price is $140/iphone 4S.

email if interested!

3. ekingjames12

Both iPhone 4S's have been sold. iPhone 5S is still available!

4. ekingjames12

All phone have been sold