1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ] Derrick Rose Accused of Gang Rape

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by matty101, Aug 26, 2015.

1. VanityHalfBlack

For 21 milllion dollar I'd let Jarred from Subway fondle my buttocks. I don't give a fukk, I'm broke bro.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

How low would you go on the money?

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I'd go as low as I could were I could live a comfortable life without having to work.

(PM me offers)

4. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Ahh yes, the "famous person doesn't need to rape because he can have anyone he wants" comment.

Rape is not just about sex, dude.

5. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Explain Darren Sharper.

6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

And Mike Tyson.
    And 2pac.
    And Lawrence Taylor.

7. J Hard

J Hard Member

Tmz is an evil 'company'. They only point out negative things and drama. In particular African American athletes and rappers and entertainers.

Like Lamar Odom said, tmz want rappers beefin and didnt bother Leo Decrappio and Brad pitt committing adultery and angelina wrecking a home back in the day.

Or ben rothlisberger raping that woman that night but thats swept under the rug. But tmz ignores the caucasian problems in this country, its hypocrisy at its best but that the dirty society we live in.

Make threads highlighting ALL athletes of all cultures and stop condemning only Afeican American entertainers, hypocrites.

With that being said, if Rose was involved in something he needs to be punished.

8. marky :)

marky :) Member

I think they're whole foundation was built upon "reporting" on Britney back in the day and from what I remember, she's white.

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Kobe Bryant

10. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Bill Cosby.

11. Handles

Handles Member

Curious - is she suing the other guys too, or just rose?

12. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

no one is found innocent

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Pretty sure Rose is enough. Looks like they are doing the math based on his salary.

If she sues multiple people then i believe that will make things a lot longer and a difficult case.

14. Handles

Handles Member

It definitely makes it fishy. If she's just suing rose than it sounds like a money grab. If she's out for justice I would think she would sue them all. But of course, I have no idea.

15. andersongo

andersongo Member

Justice is supposed to be blind. Alleged victims should not be de-facto lionised and believed. The only guarantee that should be given is that their story would be impartially investigated. Any further coddling is kangaroo justice.

16. andersongo

andersongo Member

Sir White knight giving the low down.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

In Derrick Rose assault case, accuser's ex-roommate calls abuse claims a 'sham'

18. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Lawrence Taylor tried to pay...but it turned out the girl was under-age, so it was statutory rape.

19. amaru

amaru Member

2pac was never convicted of rape....it was officially "forceful touching of the buttocks" and sodomy.

20. malakas

malakas Member

Rose asked the judge to publicize the accuser's name because she posts sexy photos in social media. Apparently women who do that deserve to be slut shamed. :rolleyes:

Rose already admitted that she was passed out when he and his friends came to her house and he had broken up with her before because she had denied to have group sex with him and his friends. The texts reveal that before she passed out she repeatedly asked Rose to come to her house alone.