1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alright, I feel confident in saying this: Taylor Brashears is going to be a star

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Sep 27, 2014.

1. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Brashears? I thought it was...nevermind.

2. what

what Member

Yeah, Randy Newman sucks. Besides, you completely whiffed over the point of that video, why would I posted a video about Political Science to BigTexxx, quoting him saying that he couldn't fap to the other video.

Either you don't have a sense of humor or your dense. And how in the world can you miss the fact that the song was a cover of one of the greatest song writers of our time.

You hate country music THAT much?

3. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Nope, just sucky ass music like this muse you are championing, what.

4. what

what Member

why did you post a video from an experiential rock band swans to a thread about country music with the tag:

just curious

5. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Today's "country music" has more in common with Britney Spears than Merle Haggard or Buck Owens. It's unimaginative teenybopper pop sung with a redneck accent, and maybe a pedal steel guitar mixed in.

Here's an example real country music:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zprRZ2wFQD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NVq27glkY_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#45 Ottomaton, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  6. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

post deleted

7. body slam

body slam Member

While I'll agree that country music has evolved to be more pop there are still some acts that give me hope like Aaron Watson and Cody Johnson.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sK3NAD9LPHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/unqMeIbeoio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hAltOF9cEyg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>