1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My "Hardwood Classic" Mixes

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jrunyan700, Dec 1, 2013.

1. jrunyan700

jrunyan700 New Member

Hey ClutchFans,

I'm an NBA mix-maker and I want to share with you my latest mixes! These "Hardwood Classics" recaps good games that went on throughout the season. I know a lot of you don't like Lebron or the Heat, but my newest mix recaps the Heat's comeback against the Magic which ended in Lebron's gamewinning jumpshot. I also know a lot of you didn't see the game, only the replay of the shot on Sportscenter. So, relive the game in a short 2 and half minute video. Please tell me what you didn't like or like about it, as any feedback is accepted! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDU-sb0jao

My first Hardwood Classic (which was made before the Heat one) recaps the 76ers 20-point comeback against the heavily favored Bulls team with Derrick Rose in action. Please, also tell me if you liked it or didn't like it! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQKehcJW73I

Thanks ClutchFans, You guys are awesome! Feel free to move this, mods, if it's in the wrong section.