1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Tech iOS7] My new app Imagist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by cur.ve, Sep 18, 2013.

1. cur.ve

cur.ve Contributing Member

Hi guys, long time lurker (since 1997), infrequent poster. I wanted to ask for those who have iPhones your help in testing out an app I've been working on for the last 7 months.

-----

It's called Imagist. It autocreates little scenes out of groups of your photos.. kind of like little visual paragraphs. We've just released on the App Store today and I'd love to get feedback so I can make it better and fix bugs and stuff. It's been a dream of mine to get something like this going, just thought I'd share with Clutchfans.

Thanks for listening! You can download it now.

It's $2.99 cause I'm doing this myself and have to pay the rent, but I have a few promo codes if you ping me directly. Hope ya'll don't mind this little interruption of Best Pics and GTA5 news! Thanks! -- Josh :):grin:

2. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Tried looking it up, but my phone keep telling me this --- "Cannot Connect to App Store."

3. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

It works on other app.

Just not your app.

;p

4. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Never mind, I see it now.

By the way, don't you think this is kinda too late?

Would have been great before the update.

But now that iOS 7 comes with the photo organization, I don't think the demand for this is as high as it use to be.

5. cur.ve

cur.ve Contributing Member

yeah i hear you we actually had a design before iOS7 came out but that's how the ball rolls sometimes.

The organization is just a start. I'm hoping it becomes more of a natural thing to just share 4-7 photos just like 140 characters on Twitter. And we wrap it around stuff like captions (future) and maps and weather and stuff and make it more of a little moment rather than sharing a whole album a la Apple. Thinking about adding video, too.

Always more to do!

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I would test the iShnit out of it. :grin:

I love critiquing. Sent you an email. Good luck with this, it sounds like it's a FUN app to have. MOMs will love this.