1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This thread is about Harden, not Tmac. Just because someone makes a reference to him as an example of a "good leader" doesn't mean it's open season to derail the conversation to Tmac. I'm sick of people talking about Tmac. He is retired and an ex-Rocket. Let it go already.

The irony is that people are doing to Harden what they are doing to T-mac. If Harden got injured next year and never played again, there would be some guy who will constantly berate Harden anytime his name is brought up just like you are doing here.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wrong again.
    The op is is a notorious tof
    And I've never said harden wasn't a bad leader..

You don't believe me, look up his post history.
    And look at mine on harden .

3. RESINator

RESINator Member

He needs more time to become a leader. Deferring to the Jet makes him look like a p***y.

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I dislike Tinmac.

And I without a doubt think he is one of the worst posters by far on this forum.

But I have to say I do see a similarity between T-Mac and Harden in that they're so unbelievably skilled, they feel they don't need to have that killer instinct which is what separates the ridiculously good (T-Mac, Harden) from the greats (Kobe, Jordan)

But dude is 25... He has another full contract life left in his prime. He can grow by leaps and bounds by now and I pray he takes that next step into great territory.

I also think anyone who thinks he should be traded needs to hand in their fan pass.... That ***** is bananas.

I've mentioned it before.. I won't harshly judge James until he's being taught by a competent head coach.

His failures right now I feel are as much about not being put in situations where he can succeed more than his own inability.

5. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Enough with the amateur psychology bull****.

It is such a stupid talking point.

None of you people have any insight whatsoever as to what is going on inside Harden's head. You aren't friends with him, you aren't his coach, you aren't his trainer, you aren't his psychologist. You have never even had a conversation with him.

Harden is fine. On the list of things we can do to improve the team, Harden's psychology is not in the top 1000. Enough with that nonsense.

6. dragician

dragician Member

I don't buy this.

7. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

WRONG. i am a rockets fan.

8. Zergling

Zergling Member

I wonder if the wild inconsistency is just a matter of Harden's game having a super high variance. It would make sense since it's mainly threes and free throws (which require the refs to call the foul).

To reduce variance, Harden needs to continue working on his midrange game, floaters, and being able to finish strong with or without the foul call.

The plays where he drives specifically praying for the foul call without really trying to make the field goal has to stop.

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Incorrect.

You are a well-known McGrady nut-hugger.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Fooled me.

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

There are problems with this thread that go WAY beyond a tof or what kind of leader or whatever.

It's not about believing anyone. You are a TOH, and this guy probably is a TOF judging from this thread, but why even bother?

This thread is stupid. The comparison is stupid. Harden just led us to the WCF despite all his flaws or whatever. Dude shouldn't be getting criticized for getting us this far for the first time in 18 years.

Focus on the ridiculousness of attacking Harden's mental make-up right after the WCF after no one expected us to get past LAC.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

I agree this thread is stupid.
    But you know this poster is a tmac only fan but choose not to acknowledge because responding to me is what you always do.

He is proving what I've been saying all this time about his group. They are jealous and in order to stay relevant he must mention his idols name.

People are criticizing Harden's bad games, which is fine.
    But to call him a fraud after one of the best individual seasons in rockets history and to imply he's not as good of a leader is absurd.

13. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I don't think it's that absurd, since if Harden is leading, it's in a more quiet, reserved, behind closed doors way. So it's not as obvious. Perception might be that he is a bad leader. His season, yep, outstanding. Bringing TMac into the conversation is a bit misplaced, not because he was any less talented or driven, but because he is infamous for being disinterested vs. Toronto. As much crap as McGrady gets for "It's on me," he said it with conviction. All we hear from Harden is your canned, generic stuff.

I get the feeling if Harden continues to have post seasons like he's had these past couple of seasons, he'll start to be more vocal. This year, letting opportunities get away and playing both great and horrible. The year before, just not playing well at all.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

It is absurd, which is why I am saying to stop with the comparisons. Just let the absurdity sit here on it's own and disappear. Why make it legit by arguing with him.

Anyway, this whole thing is silly. I just don't get way people rip on Harden or Tmac for that matter. Life is or was far better with them than without.

15. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

He had a triple double in game 5 vs the Warriors too.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

You mentioned me in this thread while it's pages of swyyyguy saying tmacs name like it was Beyoncé

17. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Wow...I guess some people forgot about the days when we were in a search for a superstar. Good God the OP should be banned from this site.

18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lol!

being a rockets fan and a mcgrady fan can coexist.

just ask all the true rockets fans that voted for t-mac to be elected to the houston rockets all-decade team of the 2000s.

try again.

19. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Clutch should really end this pointless threads life

20. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Haha TOHs freaking out.