1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clowney has sports hernia surgery

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Sydeffect, Jun 13, 2014.

1. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

rosencopter was a tough QB. sometimes there's a thin line between tough and stupid. slow foot shaub wasn't making it in the end zone before someone clobbered him.

2. Remii

Remii Member

Just depends on how much you believe a groin injury effects a pass rusher or defensive lineman as compared to a WR, DB, or a RB. Players like Stephon Tuitt played with groin injuries and still produced. Growing injuries aren't all built the same but Clowney still ran a fast 40 time and had a good pro day... But I guess he can still point to his groin injury as a reason/excuse for his 3 sack performance last season.

3. Nook

Nook Member

Nope.. I am questioning his toughness and ability to operate under stress. If you think he was physically and mentally tough, good for you. I guess you just have low standards.

1 person likes this.
  4. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Somebody upstairs has it in for Houston sports. Rockets, Astros and Texans all having issues.

5. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Seriously owners, stop sinning so much. Or in the case of Les and Jim, stop being so damn cheap.

6. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

I have insider info that a guy knows a guy who knows a guy who has a hunch that Clowney is hung like a horse. Just speculation though.

7. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Bobbythegreat?

1 person likes this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]