1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Dynamo Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DrLudicrous, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

PSG is my adopted team but I would have to dump them as my euro team to follow.

But they're started to act like another rich club team, so I might dump them anyway.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Thanks for letting us know more about the player whose peepee the media sucks, from the team that beat us in the championship game. :rolleyes:

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

You're welcome. Anything else I can do to annoy you today? Please let me know so I can get right on it.

4. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Eden Hazard.

Sell the stadium for him.

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Hey Freddy.

That's not happening. He's going to get paid a lot.

The stadium couldn't pay for him.

6. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

8. DrLudicrous

9. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

it should have been BBVA Compass Coliseum

10. leroy

11. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Eddie Robinson retires

http://www.chron.com/sports/dynamo/article/Dynamo-s-Eddie-Robinson-retires-2470712.php

12. DrLudicrous

He was a big part of our championships, but you could tell he was a step behind the past couple of years. I'm glad he's still a part of the organization though.

And this leaves Brad Davis as the last player from the 2006 roster.

13. FrancisFan3

FrancisFan3 Member

Today is the MLS Draft. It's on ESPN2 and the Dynamo gets the 18th overall pick.

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Dynamo select

Colin Rolfe in the 1st round

and

Warren Creavalle in the 2nd round

IDK anything about either of em

15. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Sucks that we will open the new stadium and Ching won't be there.

Dude has been great for Houston and obviously along with Brad Davis one our best veterans still with the team since they came to town.

Unless the draft picks pan out I see our offense taking a small step back this season.

16. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

I think the team will get better. There's only one way to go right? Losing ching is a blow but its a great opportunity for the youngens to develop into quality scorers; it wasnt like we were blowing away the opposition with our scoring. It was our defense and its still intact. also, Another season of meshing the newly acquired players like moffat and camargo will be beneficial to the quality of play.

Let's hope they acquire that Scottish fellow and he pans out as a dp. I'm Looking forward to seeing dynamo games on khou and going to the stadium.

I have high hopes for the dynamo franchise. Piss orange....;)

17. jdh008

jdh008 Member

18. leroy

What does Jessie Marsch have against Ching? He asked not to be drafted. Marsch did it. The Dynamo throw out multiple offers (granted, we don't know what they were and how good/bad they were) and all are rejected. It seems like Ching is being held there against his will.

19. jdh008

jdh008 Member

Marsch and Ching do have a little beef with each other that dates back to when Marsch was playing. He called Ching a "diver" to the media and the two never reallyi patched things up after that. In the story about him going to Montreal, he admits that he and Marsch will have some work to do on their relationship because they have never really buried that hatchet.

20. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Also from what I hear, the Dynamo don't have much to offer the Impact apart from players. The Dynamo aren't swimming in allocation money that would help sweeten such a trade.

I still can't blame Marsch or the Dynamo. Canetti and Kinnear tried to call Marsch and the Impact's bluff and they got schooled. Hopefully both parties can make a trade work that return Ching to H-town.