1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Video Highlights

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Keivan, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Keivan

Keivan Member

I'm posting this thread because some people (like me) do not have access to the site where are posted the highlights and full games of the Rockets (by R2K). The page does not want to open, it was working last year but not anymore.

I would like to collect the highlights, I have all the highlights from last year but not this season.
    This could be a great thread because everyone could download the highlights that are missing, and easily. We could also bring back the HL from other seasons (if you want highlights from a game from last year, ask me).

This is a good alternative to torrents, the links last long.

To get the thread going, I uploaded all the highlights I have from this season, it's the first 6 wins of the season (I don't have the first mavs game).

@ LAL 10.30.07
    @ Utah 01.11.07
    Portland 03.11.07
    @ Dallas 05.11.07
    San Antonio 06.11.07
    Milwaukee 09.11.07
    Charlotte 11.11.07

I chose MEDIAFIRE to upload, it's the best site for uploading stuff, it uploads and downloads really fast (so please upload on that site).

We could have all the HLs on this thread, if some of you guys are willing to upload (it goes really quick). You can upload 10 files in a row, which is practical.

It would even better if we can rejoin all the HLs we have.

I love doing some mixes in my freetime and these highlights can help me a lot. I'll try to do a lot of Rockets mixes in the future.

Thanks a billion to R2K for the videos, and thanks to anyone that can help. I hope this thread will last.

GO ROCKETS

PS : I can't edit my post, this thread may need to be updated so that downloading could be easier.

2. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

I quite like this thread, as I can't access Youtube from here, but unfortunately I don't have any Rockets highlights, although I do have the last 3 games of the 95 championship.

3. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Thanks a ton for making this thread. I'll be making a Rockets mix by the end of the regular season and this will help me quite a bit. I didn't start downloading R2K's highlights until about February, so I NEED all the older games I can get.

Just an FYI for everybody...these downloads are going FAST! In the time it took to start the download on all of them and to make this post, they've already hit 54% finished.

EDIT: ...and 7 minutes later, they're done.

#3 ClutchCityReturns, Mar 2, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  4. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

o how i love the rockets. :D

5. Keivan

Keivan Member

Yes mediafire is really fast. It takes much more time with my connection but it is still fast. If you have time, please upload what you have on mediafire, it shoudn't take long with the internet speed you have. Thanks in advance.

6. ClutchCityReturns

I am currently uploading all that I have...

12/27/07 Bulls
    01/05/08 Knicks
    02/13/08 Kings
    02/19/08 Cavs
    02/21/08 Heat
    02/22/08 Hornets
    02/24/08 Bulls
    02/26/08 Wizards
    02/29/08 Grizzlies

So if anybody was going to upload any of those, don't worry about it. Upload something else instead :)

7. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

this thread is really apreciated, i do not have any luck with torrents so the are out of the question. i like watching these clips during the off season

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I tried offering full game dowloads once and failed MISERABLY :eek: Rockets2K is indeed THE MAN when it comes to that, amateurs should recognize the real Rockets games pro.

I have a few full games saved but don't know if I'll put in the time to make highlight vids from them. There's also file format issues, vids saved from sopcast, only using freeware, etc, that make converting and resaving even more tedious. But I'll definitely have this thread in mind, and just saved it as a favorite.

9. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Thank you. Looking forward to someone putting together another Carl Landry Video. Loved seeing the second game of the season highlights against Utah when Tmac went off for 47. Don't tell me the man doesn't have heart or motivation.

10. rawool

rawool Member

Thanks a lot. I've recently been collecting videos in order to work on highligh videos.

11. Keivan

Keivan Member

Thanks a lot for you help. Waiting for the links now. I'd advise you to create a mediafire account (if not done yet), that's what I did. You can find all your links of the files you have uploaded in the "my files" section.

Let's all contribute to have a link for each game highlight video.

And if anyone is interested with a highlight vid from 06-07, tell me.

12. ClutchCityReturns

I had to stay the night at my gf's place last night so I wasn't home when the files finished uploading, but there were only about 30 minutes left on them. I'll be back home around 8:30 or so, and I'll post them as soon as I can.

13. JayLau910

JayLau910 Member

what was that site that was working but doesn't anymore?

14. cyruszhang

cyruszhang Member

omg i was thinking about this mediafire or megaupload stuff last night! thx man for making this thread, this is especially useful for those who want to view some clips from old games... thx!

15. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

he was talking about my tracker I think.

which I dont understand cause except for a couple of times when my connection went down or was being worked on, my tracker is always on.

He *might* be talking about the old place(now offline) at smeg's site that I had the vids posted to, but that was three years ago.

I post the link to my tracker at the top of every video thread so that folks can get em without waiting for me to get around to posting a thread.

16. ClutchCityReturns

17. ekim

ekim Member

Hotness... thank you~

18. kwng

kwng Member

Is the one with the Nuggets out already?? I need to see the match again.

19. ClutchCityReturns

20. ClutchCityReturns

Ok guys, Keivan had a great idea for a thread and nobody is contributing. He uploaded everything he has and I uploaded everything I have...everyone else is just leeching. If we all shared the videos we have on our computers, we could have the entire season available in this thread by the end of the week. Not to mention, the sooner we get more videos on here the sooner I can start working on my next Rockets mix for everyone to enjoy.

So stop leeching, and actually contribute. I know some of you have videos on your computer that Keivan and myself haven't posted in here yet.

:cool: