1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas - X Factor

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DudeWah, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden doesn't eat with him. Didn't you hear? ;)

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

We'll probably get to see some Capela in action. Probably won't be a good thing, but I'm excited for him anyway.

3. nolenium

nolenium Member

No. Just no. A *healthy* Dwight Howard is a perennial all-star & borderline MVP candidate. Are you forgetting that this guy won 3 defensive player of the year awards?

Motiejunas plays great team basketball on one end of the court, and then it's great until a shot goes up. He's becoming less of a liability on the other end, but Dwight Howard (and to a far lesser extent Josh Smith, who attempts to block shots constantly) changes how teams play offense.

Without DH, those 2009 Orlando Magic weren't going anywhere near the finals.

Sorry, but the bristle is because I can't believe a role player is being directly compared to a cornerstone/all-star stud.

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Did we not see what Howard brings to the table in that Portland series. Come on you are reaching by saying Howard could cause this team's demise. Howard is one of our Superstars while Dmo is a role player.

I like Dmo's offensive game but let's not get carried away. Lol

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I can't speak for the NBA or Rockets specifically, but many professional leagues/teams build HIPAA waivers into player contracts. I wouldn't be surprised if that were true for the NBA or at least some NBA teams -- we'd probably hear significantly less injury info, if not.

6. Egils

Egils Member

2 people like this.
  7. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

8. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

yeah i liked that part too because when he did those moves i never really noticed how identical it was until they show them together like that.

9. smileandnod

smileandnod Member

It reminds me that he needs to go back to his old haircut. Been looking pretty raggedy this season. Haha.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What an awesome video and seeing Dream and those moves that DMo is picking up, yeah, we have to keep DMo at all costs.

DD

11. omgTHEpotential

The idea to include Olajuwon in there is a touch of a genius.

1 person likes this.
  12. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Here let me help.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pUUJC5EcsQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Your video is really good and needs to be embedded. I'm going to echo what others have said, I love the way you blended the Dream into the video.

13. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Thank god for not choosing hip-hop/rap.

I was surprised by the song. lol

14. omgTHEpotential

15. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

D-Mo's got his own highlight videos now. Man the big guy's come a long way. He was able to put everything together this season and really step up in a time of need. Now that Dwight's back, at least he can come back and focus on blocking out for Dwight, but if he wants to take that next step individually, he has to really be able to assert his own on rebounds, ESPECIALLY if Dwight goes down again. A lot of that has to do with aggression and if he can develop that, he will have a chance to become someone special in the league.

16. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I like this hair about 10000x better. He looked overly manicured w/ the Mad Men hair, IMO... like someone was cutting each hair individually with tiny scissors just before tip off.

17. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Jones/smith
    Howard/DMo

I think are big man rotation is dangerous. The only problem is DMo can't rebound worth a ****

For playoffs I think we should have smith/howard starting and jones/DMo off bench

Smith/DMo gets us 0 boards. DMo needs jones for boards

18. Braunatron

Braunatron Member

19. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

It seems like DMo rebounds better from the 4 position.

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Never argue with a girl about hairdos. :grin: