1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston wins, Portland loses. Know what that means?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TraJ, Nov 30, 1999.

1. TraJ

TraJ Member

Nothing really, but it's a nice change of pace.

2. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

snottie scored 15 in the third, but i think he committed a crucial turnover though.

Francis was on fire. I still think he will beat out odom for ROY.

------------------
    "Don't they get cable in Canada ?" Keith olbermann, after watching hakeem block terry catledge's shot 5 times.

3. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

one cool thing, the pacers beat the blazers, the jazz beat the blazers and we forced overtime...

so... we're worse than all of those teams, but at least it's promising [​IMG]

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Achebe,

Yeah, but I remember we beat the Blazers a couple of years ago... [​IMG]

TraJ,

Scottie had a good game, but he threw a turnover for the final play of the game that could've let the Blazers tie/win.

------------------
    Rocket fuel pumps through these veins...

5. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

Actually, this is the second time Portland lost when we won. I think Cleveland beat them when we beat Dallas last week.

Then they looked pretty bad against Minnesota but Garnett had a bad game and Portland won after all. Then we took them to overtime. Then the Pacers beat them tonight. Yes! Portland may be in a slump with only 3 losses! lol.

Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley, Matt Bullard -tremendous guts shown tonight. Way to go.