1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alethios

alethios Member

It may be a signal that nothing is truly happening for us.

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Nobody doesn't like cyber.

We were ****ing shocked at a trade rumor he heard though, Lin, Hill and a late first for Lawson and Chandler is a really weak trade for Denver. Especially since most on CF want Lawson for our selves and know the rockets have much more to offer.

That is all that was, cyber is beloved here. Nobody was trying to be a dick to him or anything.

3. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

Forgive me for being uninformed, but who is this kid and where does all these come from with him in them? And why?

4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

NICKY YOU ROCK!

5. rocketsmetalspd

Damn I hope not. Morey needs to get some help for Harden, IF not Harden will not having anything left for the playoffs since he will playing too many minutes.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Cyber took his ball home because posters told him a lopsided Nuggets-Lakers trade wasn't happening.

Lin, Hill, Rockets pick for Ty Lawson and Wilson Chandler

3 people like this.
  7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Just curious, are we allowed to react and analyze information from Woj, Amick, etc? Please provide the list of people that we are only allowed to respond to with slurping sounds.

Only one poster questioned Cyber's credibility, and that was barely at all. The rest took the information he put out and analyzed it to say it was either bad information or incomplete information that he was getting. Not that he was a liar.

I am sorry if that offended him because I don't think anyone wanted to hurt his feelings or make him feel unwanted here.

8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Send a second to Milwaaaaaaaakay for Dudley.

I will take his long range percentage every day of the week!

9. vince

vince Member

In reality following CyberX and Doc Rocket feeds the soap opera need. I am fairly sure the know stuff. Heck a while back a few of my buddies worked as security at the summit, and they broke several trades or rumored deals to me.

Why do we have to know that there was discusdion about Knight or Dragic? To assertain the competence of the front office. It is a given Alexander know how hard Morey works.

If a trade happens it happens. But it is exciting to know. Sports is built around anticipation. Rumors and trades contribute to that. It is all fun. Not prodyctive for us fans, but it is reality TV type entertainment.

Thanks CyberX and Doc Rocket for the fun massive thread. But it seems the dealing and wheeling is coming short this time around.

10. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

IDC. There's still no need to attack him just because you don't personally like the info. It's obvious he has a pro-Lakers angle, which makes me appreciate the info more -- he isn't obligated to come share with fans of a team he doesn't appear to have any real affiliation with / affinity for. I'd take my proverbial ball and go home too, quite frankly.

1 person likes this.
  11. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

Any info you or I provide means NOTHING! its stupid to piss of the guy who feeds good info!

12. cdain3

cdain3 Member

Morey must enjoy first round exits.

Sigh.......

13. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

I like that idea

14. The Stig

The Stig Member

Morey, bring Brandon Knight to Houston! Forget Dragic and Lawson!

15. malakas

malakas Member

I hope cyber comes back and all the idiots who personally attack him calling him a lakersfan and ramona shelbourn gtfo.

16. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Still first round exit.

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You're letting these chumps chase you off? Dude, you should spend some time in D&D. (better yet, don't!) Running off in the middle of The Deadline, however, is something. It's ridiculous. Thanks for the luck, though. We need it!

#31637 Deckard, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  18. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

i think morey has bee offering jones schved and NYK 2nd rounder for dragic

let price drop...deal NOP 1st at last minute

we good....i was hoping we got a back up center too though

19. IgotNext

IgotNext Member

Lol

So should we make a new thread?? Since the one we are on is dedicated to CyberX.

People are freaking out because Rockets haven't done anything.

These reactions are so funny

20. jsmee2000

jsmee2000 Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Unfortunate situation w/ Dragic &amp; Suns, but they've got to cut ties here. If Phoenix can get two first-rounders from Miami, that's win-win</p>&mdash; Sam Amick (@sam_amick) <a href="https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/568461674878861312">February 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.