1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    WEST FINALS GAME 4 -- can the TWolves avoid being swept? Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

RATE Your NFL Fantasy Team Free

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by SwoLy-D, Aug 25, 2014.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Write in your players, how many teams your league has, how many players you can pick, etc., and this site will tell you how much of a chance you have at playoffs or at least making some noise in your league. FREE :cool:

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/form.php

I thought about putting this in the 2014 "rate my team" thread, but I thought it deserved its own thread.

I picked LeGarrette Blount to be a fourth flex/backup RB, and the site said this: "Stevan Ridley should serve as a very solid third running back; he's a likely flex starter. While we're not crazy about LeGarrette Blount at fourth RB, we do like that you stole him from the LeVeon Bell owner." :grin: I know about their mary jane troubles... I know...

2. PhatPharaoh

PhatPharaoh Member

lol 90% with great management, 85% with good management, 77% with average management for me. I love those odds! I don't think it will be that easy, but hopefully it's right!

3. BIG-Tnguyen

BIG-Tnguyen Member

Thanks SWOLY-D, you are the bomb.com

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

That is about what mine said. Maybe 2-3% lower

5. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

99% great, 99% good, 94% average....**** yeah.

6. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Not so hot

7. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Cool. 99%/99%/87%

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

LOLs. NO. :p I am not CLICKING that.