1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TruthBeTold

TruthBeTold Member

That's 11:59 Eastern time

2. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I get why people are skeptical but just because something didn't happen does not mean that it was a lie. A friend of mine use to know someone who worked for the Texans. He use to tell me all kind of crazy stuff that the guy would tell him about NFL players are possible trades. Many didn't happen but some did. These guys hear conversations from one side. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt for now at least. If he is a fraud we will know soon enough. Clutch is good at shutting that kind of stuff down real fast.

3. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

1159 est sunday

4. LelWestbrick

LelWestbrick Rookie

Internet sleuthing reveals an American fan of Auburn who lived in Indonesia, former Houstonian, with no linkedin page. Nothing that confirms or denies Rockets insider status (though the post history others have mentioned is evidence against) but it at least means he's not like a 17yo kid dicking around. Sorta strange for a ~43 year old to troll an internet forum, but hey.

I'm calling bull*****. You guys can believe what you want.

Maybe i'll start pretending to be an insider.

5. basketballholic

^^THIS!

Quit putting posters up on the public lab table and dissecting them. You make it more difficult for true insiders to post here. Anybody with half a brain can figure out over time what posters have validity and which do not.

6. finsraider

finsraider Member

I generally fall into this category. Let's be honest.....some (perhaps most) of the people who claim to be insiders are probably trolls. If you are going to accept the public praise, then you should be vetted.

cyberex has proven himself multiple times now.

I go back and forth on doc rocket. How do we even know the clutchfans doc rocket is the same as the twitter doc rocket?

the other code masters seem to be playing off the popularity of doc rocket. That neither proves nor disproves their access, but it does potentially show us a motivation.

the rest i don't know. Most posts are too vague, where as cyberex's tend to be very clear.

7. theprof

theprof Member

What about Garnett and Pierce? Just read Nets cant get KG on the phone.

8. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

There's a chance I'm an insider and not interested in endangering my job. Are you ready to believe my insider info? We've got other insiders on this site and they are pretty quiet at the moment. Are Codman and roe4christ sharing a slice of cheesecake with Daryl Morey at the moment? No? Well, maybe I am. All I'm saying is maintain a healthy dose of skepticism. Too many peeps are bellying up to the insider bar thinking every who professes to be an insider is feeding them truth.

Nothing against anyone individually, I'm just skeptical as most people should be in these circumstances.

1 person likes this.
  9. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Interesting. Not sure Morey would want to go that old.

10. LelWestbrick

LelWestbrick Rookie

11. Dream lover

Dream lover Member

You have to admit his post history is strange. Look, all it would take from me is someone from the Crew or Clutch saying he's legit. All he has to do is send a message to Clutch telling him who he is and his connection. It doesn't take much.

12. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Doesn't mean it was a lie or the truth. I know my own share of who's who, though you are dead on. I'm happy with letting the mods decide. If roe continues to post and the mods allow it to continue I'll assume he's legit, like Doc, like Cyber, like Codman. In the meantime I'll attempt to understand things as I see them.

13. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

As I said before, roe might be the real deal. But that Lebron announcement was an easy call. I'm surprised a few people are bringing that up. EVERYONE was speculating a Friday announcement Thursday night.

Hell, I also called the announcement (said LBJ would wait until he finished camp), PLUS I said LBJ had already patched things up with Gilbert secretly, plus I said the report Fri morning that LBJ was hesitating on going to Cleveland based on Gilbert's letter was BS. All just educated guesses though.

And matching Chandler is not a large leap. Anyone educated on the figures figures it's a high probability.

The lunch time thing was a good call though, and if there's another move out of left field I'd give more credence. Other insiders have proven it over time, I hope roe can do the same (not that he owes me or anyone, just saying that there will be compelling info later).

14. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I don't understand why nobody is discussing signing another big player and resigning parsons. We got ariza, now go for lance or if we can't get him then Marion. Then go over with parsons. If we were willing to pay bosh 21 mil then we sure as hell can get another one of those players with ariza costing only 8. Never hurts to have depth. Say what you want about asik this past year but he came around at the end and he netted us a lottery pick, and he was just a backup for a position w didn't need. We can always trade one of the three guys (parsons lance or ariza) with that pick for someone.

15. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

It's not a definite lottery pick.

16. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

Wtf does this mean?! Is this dude even legit?

17. haydenfisher342

We are capped until asik trade is complete

18. BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA

Yes, we're looking to bring in Hilton Armstrong to be our new stretch 4.
    I also heard it through the grapevine.

19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Means we are getting Josh Smith... stretch arm picture I get it.

20. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

Not legit, he is making a joke...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.