Carl Herrera 105 35.96%
Jeremy Lin 128 43.84%
Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

tinman or Carl Herrera?
Tags:  basketball, clutchfans, houston rockets, images, nba Tags
Kam is offline Old 05-25-2013, 10:08 AM   #21
Kam
Contributing Member
Kam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Member: #3419
Tinman would try to dig up the grave of Ralph Sampson and have his broken ass knee play.
Carl Herrera would sign Patrick Patterson to the super max offer.

‹^›̣¿ó‹^›

Sponsored Link
Rodman23 is offline Old 05-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #22
Rodman23
.GIF
Rodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2012
Member: #51132
i don't think either one would do very well on my erotic novel forum...i would have to go with someone more along the lines of 'Jontro'

merrrlo is offline Old 05-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #23
merrrlo
merrrlo is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #37591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontro View Post
Is that supposed to be Parsons???

Lihao is offline Old 05-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #24
Lihao
Lihao is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52424
5 star thread, and i really mean it .

primtim24 is offline Old 05-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #25
primtim24
Contributing Member
primtim24 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineprimtim24 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineprimtim24 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43287
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtxyank View Post
I'm stunned to see so many actually think Carl is "genuinely" funny.
Yeah Carl is pretty corny to me....

jocar is offline Old 05-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #26
jocar
jocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #27834
IB4 everyone who voted for Carl or Tin is called a 'LOH'

TMac&Cheese is offline Old 05-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #27
TMac&Cheese
Rookie
TMac&Cheese is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2011
Member: #50033
I feel like Carl Herrera appreciates the good ol days more

napalm_black is offline Old 05-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #28
napalm_black
Contributing Member
napalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33900
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrrlo View Post
Is that supposed to be Parsons???
Looks like Carchan Parfino.

xiki is offline Old 05-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #29
xiki
Contributing Member
xiki is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finexiki is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finexiki is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4978
Invalid poll without the concise to-the-pointedness of DaDa. Gotta loves me some of that DaDa.

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 05-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #30
LosPollosHermanos
LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 2009
Member: #43443
Looks like a fellaysheeooo thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
Fans may want to be more flexible with their season ticket money and preserve it for 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
The only thing more pathetic than twitter are the twits who aren't intelligent enough to create their own tweets.

Rox11 is offline Old 05-25-2013, 11:50 AM   #31
Rox11
Rox11 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineRox11 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineRox11 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #36318
tinman has his career cut short like an ex rocket, not in prime anymore...

joesr is offline Old 05-25-2013, 12:09 PM   #32
joesr
joesr is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finejoesr is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33500
Bima!

MyPlayer on NextGen, please change 'The Park' method of multi-player.

coffeelover665 is offline Old 05-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #33
coffeelover665
coffeelover665 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodcoffeelover665 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Dec 2012
Member: #53234
CH brings leadership, a fan favorite, and is a pesky defender (of PP). however, Ever since the departure of PP he just haven't been the same poster. His witty remarks turn into cynical hate. His once multi-dimension post is now predictable, (either the defamation of the TR, or the worship of PP) Would give one more season to recover, and if doesn't, might have to explore trade options.

Tinman brings the intangible. Not outspoken or as funny, he put newbs in their place with his sea of knowledge of Rocket's history. Have the potential to improve attitude and a seasoned veteran is good to have to guide the young 2012 posters.

rocketsmetalspd is offline Old 05-25-2013, 12:24 PM   #34
rocketsmetalspd
rocketsmetalspd is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrocketsmetalspd is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5424
Have to go with Old School Knowledge of the Rockets compare with look I made another funny can't you see! Carl.

tinman is offline Old 05-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #35
tinman
Contributing Member
tinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: May 1999
Member: #485
Quote:
Originally Posted by jae713 View Post
Neither. I choose DD.
I pick dd too.

I like Carl but dd is part of the wolfpack

tinman is offline Old 05-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #36
tinman
Contributing Member
tinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
I don't know what music Carl listens to, but I'm sure it's better than Jeremy lins stuff.

tinman is offline Old 05-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #37
tinman
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by joesr View Post
Bima!
I'm just part of the wolf pack known as the 99ers.
Bima, Jeff, dd, moes, heypartner ,Kim, etc and of course clutch

It's like wu tang clan of clutchfans

Carl feels like hes a 99er, I often mistaken him for one

wekko368 is offline Old 05-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #38
wekko368
wekko368 is Omer Asik -- working the boardswekko368 is Omer Asik -- working the boardswekko368 is Omer Asik -- working the boardswekko368 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jan 2008
Member: #29783
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Cheese View Post
I feel like Carl Herrera appreciates the good ol days more
+1

Tinman just doesn't understand how good a player Vernon Maxwell was...

tinman is offline Old 05-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #39
tinman
Contributing Member
I actually like the choice of Jeremy Lin, he probably won't talk about himself as much as his fans do. He would talk about parsons and his favorite clutchfan JC.

Jeremy Lin actually says he sucks when he has a sucky game, then the lof would call him out as a self hater

rawool is offline Old 05-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #40
rawool
rawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16550
Carl never responds to me on Twitter. ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedemption
I would let Chandler Parsons and Dwight Howard double team me all day.