ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] Utah fans cheer as Rockets take a 50-point lead over Jazz, 1/28/2013
Tags:  2013, basketball, houston rockets, james anderson, jeremy lin, nba, utah, utah jazz, video, youtube Tags
Clutch is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
This was terrific.

James Anderson hits a three-pointer with less than a minute to go, giving the Rockets a 50-point lead and bringing out cheers from the Utah fans still remaining -- fans who had been booing most of the night.

The Rocket bench loved it -- even Jeremy Lin brought out the three goggles.

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
Someguy1229 is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #2
Someguy1229
Someguy1229 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSomeguy1229 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSomeguy1229 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42682
lol, Jeremy is awesome!

johnstarks is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:47 PM   #3
johnstarks
johnstarks is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodjohnstarks is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30299
Lol at Lin's goggle troll face. hilarious.

Blurr#7 is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:47 PM   #4
Blurr#7
Contributing Member
Blurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2007
Member: #28751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguy1229 View Post
lol, Jeremy is awesome!
I tought he was a joke?

Arthurprescott2 is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #5
Arthurprescott2
Arthurprescott2 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodArthurprescott2 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51824
Wish I could have watched the game with Rox announcers...

I no longer have to watch RGV games to see DMo!!!

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #6
LosPollosHermanos
LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 2009
Member: #43443
why were they cheering? I confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
Fans may want to be more flexible with their season ticket money and preserve it for 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
The only thing more pathetic than twitter are the twits who aren't intelligent enough to create their own tweets.

Aruba77 is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:50 PM   #7
Aruba77
Contributing Member
Aruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 1999
Member: #589
You know it's bad when your fans cheer for the opposing team to run up the score ...at home. This was so much fun.

Hippieloser is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #8
Hippieloser
Contributing Member
Hippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 2003
Member: #11063
Quote:
Originally Posted by LosPollosHermanos View Post
Don't try to get inside their heads.

pollaxt is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:52 PM   #9
pollaxt
Contributing Member
pollaxt is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodpollaxt is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2003
Member: #12624
Lin's visible anger and disappointment at losing the 50 point lead is pretty awesome.

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:53 PM   #10
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
REEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32179
Quote:
I applaud their sarcasm.

DudeWah is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #11
DudeWah
Contributing Member
DudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26035
Seeing and hearing this on tv was glorious. Never thought that would happen in slc. This brought happiness to my heart.

I want to drink jazz fans' tears.

TheRealist137 is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #12
TheRealist137
TheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36197
Quote:
they wanted to send a message to the Utah management that this is unacceptable and that the Jazz are a joke.

I wish Houston's fairweather, casual fans could care enough to do something like this for any of our sports teams.

Hrock is offline Old 01-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #13
Hrock
Rookie
Hrock is Royce White -- lots of promise, bad first impression
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52717
lol...here's a better shot of the 3-goggles..haha

The numbers are clear. Blind Lin haters deserve to be banned as much as blind Lin fans.

jocar is offline Old 01-29-2013, 12:00 AM   #14
jocar
jocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #27834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrock View Post
lol...here's a better shot of the 3-goggles..haha

Lol! that's wallpaper material right there

TTNN is offline Old 01-29-2013, 12:13 AM   #15
TTNN
TTNN is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineTTNN is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52838

Might due to only Rocket fans left there, Jazz fans might rushed out already.

Da_Spark is offline Old 01-29-2013, 12:14 AM   #16
Da_Spark
Da_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34364
Good times! Hope we can bring this momentum to denver. Would be awesome if we won a game there.

Marsarinian is offline Old 01-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #17
Marsarinian
Contributing Member
Marsarinian is Omer Asik -- working the boardsMarsarinian is Omer Asik -- working the boardsMarsarinian is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Apr 2006
Member: #17892
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTNN View Post

Might due to only Rocket fans left there, Jazz fans might rushed out already.
Utah Harvard club? Mitt Romney must be observing Lin's warmup routine to try to figure out how to stretch his *****. J/k

HI Mana is offline Old 01-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #18
HI Mana
HI Mana is James Harden -- racking up the pointsHI Mana is James Harden -- racking up the pointsHI Mana is James Harden -- racking up the pointsHI Mana is James Harden -- racking up the pointsHI Mana is James Harden -- racking up the pointsHI Mana is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16454
Quote:
When I was living in Philly, I managed to make it out to this beauty of a game:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...703180PHI.html

The Greek connection of Vassilis Spanoulis and Jake Tsakalidis put the finishing touches on it: I remember big Jake throwing down a MONSTER facial, and VSpan putting in a shot at the end to get the final margin to 50, and the sparse crowd left absolutely exploded with a mixture of sarcastic and legitimate cheers like it did tonight.

At the end of such a blowout, the only fans that are gonna be left in the building are either those cheering for the road team, or those who paid damn good money for their ticket and want to see something memorable.

If you're gonna set a record of futility, you might as well go big. This isn't a game 7 that the Jazz lost by 40, it's just another L in the loss column. Kind of like when a baseball game is 11-0 in the 3rd, you're secretly hoping for the opposing team to tack on a few more, so you get to see a position player pitch an inning or two at the end. It's a game in the doldrums of the season, let the fans have fun!

Ynnis888 is offline Old 01-29-2013, 12:27 AM   #19
Ynnis888
Ynnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYnnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #52012
Good to see our guys having fun. Love the energy!!

http://youtu.be/IngtBwg4lkQ

Angkor Wat is offline Old 01-29-2013, 12:38 AM   #20
Angkor Wat
Angkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAngkor Wat is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jun 2007
Member: #24006
Reminds me of when we were at MSG and played the Eddy Curry Knicks who were horrible at the time. Yao was schooling Curry and we were beating them pretty bad. Soon enough, the knick crowd started cheering whenever the rockets scored.