ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

I got the #1 Top 10 Video on ESPN Sportscenter Last Night!
Tags:  amigo, basketball, college, espn, houston rockets, jacksonville, moving, nba, school, stupid, video, youtube Tags
TimeZone is offline Old 12-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
TimeZone
TimeZone is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6284
Check it out! Shot this video on Wed. night in Tyler, TX. ESPN picked it up last night and made it the #1 in the Top 10. It's been replayed a lot today on ESPN shows. This was the Jacksonville College vs Tyler Junior College game.

My man, Daniel Skinner of Jacksonville College had this mad dunk from almost the free throw line. Stupid ref called it a charge, but the guy was moving and never in position for it to be charge.. I've been shooting photos and now some video for years for the Jacksonville team.

By the way, this is where Carl "Amigo" Herrera went to school, and one of the reasons I became and have been a huge Rockets fan ever since he played for the Rockets.

http://youtu.be/bhoah2OGltM

Sponsored Link
TimeZone is offline Old 12-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
TimeZone
Not sure how to embed video, but don't think it worked..

juicystream is offline Old 12-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
juicystream
Contributing Member
juicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2001
Member: #2425

juicystream is offline Old 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
juicystream
Contributing Member
juicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2001
Member: #2425
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeZone View Post
Not sure how to embed video, but don't think it worked..

Click "share" under the youtube video, then click "embed" and copy the code they give you directly to your post and hit submit.

heypartner is online now Old 12-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
heypartner
Contributing Member
heypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #920
Good lord. That was sick. About 18 inches inside the FT line. NICE amateur video!!

It is outrageous to call a charge on that. Dude was backpedaling and merely prolonging his tea-bagging.

BleedRocketsRed is online now Old 12-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
BleedRocketsRed
Contributing Member
BleedRocketsRed is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBleedRocketsRed is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBleedRocketsRed is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBleedRocketsRed is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43195
Did you just jump OVER that man?

The foul call was probably not for a charge but for straight up embarrassing him.

Thats pretty cool.

TimeZone is offline Old 12-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
TimeZone
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicystream View Post
Click "share" under the youtube video, then click "embed" and copy the code they give you directly to your post and hit submit.
Thanks! Thanks for putting it in, I tried sharing the code from Youtube and did previews with it having html tags, code tags, and none at all, and never saw the video popup, and don't think I can edit my own posts either..

TimeZone is offline Old 12-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #8
TimeZone
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedRocketsRed View Post
Did you just jump OVER that man?

The foul call was probably not for a charge but for straight up embarrassing him.

Thats pretty cool.
Not me. Ha! It's Daniel Skinner, I just shot the video. Not my best camera work, but at least I got it and Sportscenter liked it enough for #1.

jbasket is offline Old 12-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #9
jbasket
Contributing Member
jbasket is Omer Asik -- working the boardsjbasket is Omer Asik -- working the boardsjbasket is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50214
I know the guy who got dunked on. Ironic but he never takes charges in games. He was roasted hard on facebook (not going to give out his name). I felt sorry for him, who would of guessed the guy would try to dunk from just inside the free throw line?

Rotating is a gimmick.

KingStevo10 is online now Old 12-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #10
KingStevo10
KingStevo10 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsKingStevo10 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsKingStevo10 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsKingStevo10 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42982
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeZone View Post
Not me. Ha! It's Daniel Skinner, I just shot the video. Not my best camera work, but at least I got it and Sportscenter liked it enough for #1.

SC1211 is online now Old 12-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #11
SC1211
Contributing Member
SC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #36568
That was a horrible, awful, indefensible call.

Victorious is offline Old 12-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #12
Victorious
Victorious is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodVictorious is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2011
Member: #48374
Lol @ Whoever did the "Dada DA Dada DA" ESPN jingle at the end of the dunk

Realjad is offline Old 12-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #13
Realjad
Contributing Member
Realjad is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRealjad is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRealjad is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRealjad is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2005
Member: #16336
So they did pay you for using your video right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dntrwl
Probably sleeping in a closet, I did that a lot after my parents got divorced. Thought it was cool. Till I found a dildo in the closet. That wasn't, that freaked me out. I saw it under a heap of clothes, it looked like the handle of an awesome plastic sword(9 years old here) so I grabbed it and held it up to the sky(ceiling of closet) but it was a dildo.

TimeZone is offline Old 12-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #14
TimeZone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
Lol @ Whoever did the "Dada DA Dada DA" ESPN jingle at the end of the dunk
Yeah, that was funny. A friend of mine that was sitting beside me. Didn't know it would end up on ESPN at the time..

TimeZone is offline Old 12-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #15
TimeZone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realjad View Post
So they did pay you for using your video right?
I wish! LOL.

dachuda86 is online now Old 12-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #16
dachuda86
dachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 2008
Member: #31678
shoulda charged for that footage

sugrlndkid is offline Old 12-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #17
sugrlndkid
sugrlndkid is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donesugrlndkid is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donesugrlndkid is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donesugrlndkid is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donesugrlndkid is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donesugrlndkid is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donesugrlndkid is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Apr 2012
Member: #50762
perfect ten for the landing...

Classic is offline Old 12-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #18
Classic
Classic is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneClassic is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneClassic is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneClassic is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneClassic is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneClassic is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneClassic is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 2007
Member: #29455
Horrible charge call.

Awesome dunk. Never seen one like it in a game.

Convictedstupid is online now Old 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #19
Convictedstupid
Convictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2008
Member: #32678
Shiiiiit

PuzzledFan is offline Old 12-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #20
PuzzledFan
PuzzledFan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodPuzzledFan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #35162
Nice work!