ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
DuBose: Rockets-Blazers: Behind the numbers

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

I got the #1 Top 10 Video on ESPN Sportscenter Last Night!
Tags:  amigo, basketball, college, espn, houston rockets, jacksonville, moving, nba, school, stupid, video, youtube Tags
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TimeZone is offline Old 12-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
TimeZone
TimeZone is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6284
Check it out! Shot this video on Wed. night in Tyler, TX. ESPN picked it up last night and made it the #1 in the Top 10. It's been replayed a lot today on ESPN shows. This was the Jacksonville College vs Tyler Junior College game.

My man, Daniel Skinner of Jacksonville College had this mad dunk from almost the free throw line. Stupid ref called it a charge, but the guy was moving and never in position for it to be charge.. I've been shooting photos and now some video for years for the Jacksonville team.

By the way, this is where Carl "Amigo" Herrera went to school, and one of the reasons I became and have been a huge Rockets fan ever since he played for the Rockets.

http://youtu.be/bhoah2OGltM

Sponsored Link