1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Taking a Pre-employment drug test....Need Help/Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketboi, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Anticope

Anticope Member

I don't know if you have taken your test yet, but I wouldn't use your friends urine, it would be almost impossible to keep it at body temperature. You would be better off doing what someone said earlier in this thread and drinking tons of water to dilute your urine. You might even try drinking something with B12 in it as well (alot of energy drinks have B12) and that should make your urine more yellow as opposed to being clear, so you might be able to pass that way, but it's just a suggestion.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Believe it or not, he's trying to be helpful. Bobrek didn't deserve that.

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Give them a stool sample.

4. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

I was just looking out for his employer's best interest :p

5. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

It does indeed stay in your system about a month. And I have never known anyone who passed a test while dirty. Good luck!

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Say what? LOL!

"Hey man, imma come kleen - I been doon drugs, but i no if i get a good job and money, my drug problumz will disapeer cuz u no thaz how it works - puffy always said 'mo money, no problumz', so plz har me".

"Well, sir, I have to appreciate your candor and honesty. It's quite refreshing to hear a drug addict come out and admit his problems. This, no doubt, has secured you a position in our company. Which position would like? CEO or President? Perhaps both? 52 weeks paid vacation + $250,000 starting bonus? When can you start?"

lolol.

2 people like this.
  7. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

^^Not all drug users are drug addicts. Thats something white people would think/say. Lol

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Damn. Now I'm white? lol.

9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Usually, I'd be afraid of hiring a druggie. In this case, the fact that Rocketboi can't even make a coherent statement or type legibly scares me more.

10. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

I hope your job doesn't involve being a well spoken/written person with respect.

Good luck, BRAH.

11. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

I love clutchfans :grin:

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

[​IMG]

You're right, I should give the OP a chart for pre test reference.

Not sure how they will tell you've taken drugs though....

13. The Law

The Law Member

I don't know where he got the idea that it is illigal to monitor a piss test but look in the Occupation Code for the State of Texas as it clearly states that a pre-employment drug screening can take place with a witness.

Every credible job I have taken where LAPCORP did the screening there has been an overweight man with a sweating issue standing at my side staring at my wiener the whole time. One great big bowl of awkward.

For the sake of unemployment and not wanting to pay your ass to stay on it, I hope you get the job.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I had a chemist friend who drank his urine the day before the tests. Claimed it sped up the drug breakdown process. Even got promoted at his job.

lulz.

15. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I had to take a urine test for my job recently. They made me empty my pockets but didn't monitor me. I went into a room with just a toilet by myself so I think I could've easily snuck a bottle in my pants if I wanted to. She did time me though and told me I had to come out immediately after like 2 mins. How are you going to keep it warm?

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

One end or the other.

17. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Had a drug test Monday at a concentra clinic. They make you empty your pockets, wash hands, fill cup, no flush. I smoke once a night but stopped a few days...drank plenty of water, made sure I peed in the morning then keep drinking water till the test. I got a call yesterday to start work today! Good luck.

18. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

It is and i passed the test. So thread/

1 person likes this.
  19. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

GREAT! Congratulations on getting everyone on CF to know you're a criminal and a liar. :cool:

20. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

My wife changed jobs recently and that is how this went down (made her leave her purse) except no washing hands until she turned the cup over...ie no running water.

My son got picked last month for a random NCAA test. That one had a dude watching him (facing him). There's no subbing pee on that one.