ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

Chandler Parsons Stole My Girlfriend
Tags:  chandler parsons, fun, girlfriend, music, video Tags
TdashDUB is offline Old 08-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
TdashDUB
Contributing Member
TdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25801

http://www.sharebeast.com/t7inkxlosk3r

I just finished writing this and plan on actually recording it in the studio soon. Wanted to share with yall and see if I could rally enough people to tweet Chandler Bang ( @chandlerparsons ) the link with hopes of him agreeing to pop into the music video.

Tall order, I know, but he seems like the type of guy that could see the fun in this. Especially sooner than later as I'm sure the chance for him to agree would decrease dramatically once the season starts.

#DoTheVideoChandler !!!!!

Sponsored Link
dachuda86 is offline Old 08-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
dachuda86
dachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 2008
Member: #31678
I try to be supportive but man you need to work on your recording. Echoey... on top of that this needs a hook man.

DreamShook is online now Old 08-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #3
DreamShook
DreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32128
this needs a video.

subtomic is offline Old 08-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
subtomic
Contributing Member
subtomic is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesubtomic is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesubtomic is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2000
Member: #1682
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachuda86 View Post
I try to be supportive but man you need to work on your recording. Echoey...
I'm going to take a wild guess, based on the language of the OP....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdashDUB
I just finished writing this and plan on actually recording it in the studio soon.
.....that this isn't a final recording.

ballerboy001 is offline Old 08-25-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
ballerboy001
ballerboy001 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsballerboy001 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsballerboy001 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsballerboy001 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Apr 2011
Member: #48743
Will there be a Cuckold Remix?

ScolaIsBallin is offline Old 08-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #6
ScolaIsBallin
ScolaIsBallin is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScolaIsBallin is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScolaIsBallin is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScolaIsBallin is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScolaIsBallin is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2010
Member: #45932
What's your studio setup? I wanna set one up

rawool is offline Old 08-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #7
rawool
rawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16550
I was looking at your fan page. Noticed you know work with Ryan Montalvo! His brother married one of my good friends few years back. Cool story bro!

Anyway, I dig the song. I would definitely find it more hilarious with a video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedemption
I would let Chandler Parsons and Dwight Howard double team me all day.

Batman Jones is offline Old 08-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #8
Batman Jones
Contributing Member
Batman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemBatman Jones is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Sep 1999
Member: #711
Great job.

rolyat93 is offline Old 08-25-2012, 11:07 PM   #9
rolyat93
rolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47852
Great work mate.

david_rocket is offline Old 08-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #10
david_rocket
david_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2003
Member: #14005
Damn, did Chandler Parsons stole your gf, the one with the nice big boobs?

GO TEXANS!!!

SpaceCityKid is offline Old 08-26-2012, 12:24 AM   #11
SpaceCityKid
Rookie
SpaceCityKid is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSpaceCityKid is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSpaceCityKid is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #44819
You,

ballerboy001 is offline Old 08-26-2012, 12:47 AM   #12
ballerboy001
ballerboy001 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsballerboy001 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsballerboy001 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsballerboy001 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Chandler Banged my girlfriend. Thank you, Based Chandler.

ballerboy001 is offline Old 08-26-2012, 01:10 AM   #13
ballerboy001
Cuckold Remix aside, I think this is awesome, Trav.

Do you want us to tweet the above link at Chandler, or should we wait until you do a finished, mixed and mastered version?

TdashDUB is offline Old 08-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #14
TdashDUB
Contributing Member
TdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawool View Post
I was looking at your fan page. Noticed you know work with Ryan Montalvo! His brother married one of my good friends few years back. Cool story bro!

Anyway, I dig the song. I would definitely find it more hilarious with a video.
Hell yeah man! (and thanks!) Ryan actually produced this very track haha as well as my entire first album! http://dubwerth.bandcamp.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScolaIsBallin View Post
What's your studio setup? I wanna set one up
I've gotta good friend who's a producer and engineer that I've been rolling with doing the music thing for a few years. He built a great home studio that is right off of Kuykendahl. I'll typically just stock up some written tunes and knock them all out whenever I find myself back in Houston.
I can shoot you his email if you'd like to ask him and get some suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerboy001 View Post
Do you want us to tweet the above link at Chandler, or should we wait until you do a finished, mixed and mastered version?
That's what I wasn't sure on. The whole idea just got me super excited and I felt compelled to post it lol. Ironically enough.. One of my friends retweeted a hot friend of his and I shot her a stupid silly flirty tweet and then proceeded to check out her twit pics... Suddenly I see Chandler Parsons pop up in half of her pictures, turns out - SHES HIS GIRLFRIEND hahaha

So I'm thinking about pitching the idea to her as well, maybe she could have some sort of influence. She can even play the "girlfriend" that Parsons swags out to in the video.

But if this gets made - (and this is obviously shooting for the moon, I'm aware) I'm thinking it could possibly find some sort of viral traction amongst sports sites and yall already know I'm throwing CF in the video some how. If we were to get it viral, we could shat on any other teams fan forums and show em who runs dis bish!! /ghettoexcitement

TdashDUB is offline Old 11-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #15
TdashDUB
Contributing Member

I dont want to say too much in fear of jinxing it... but it looks like we may have some momentum to get this thing going :x

RKREBORN is offline Old 11-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #16
RKREBORN
RKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneRKREBORN is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19645
Quote:
Originally Posted by TdashDUB View Post

I dont want to say too much in fear of jinxing it... but it looks like we may have some momentum to get this thing going :x
Dude, you gotta retire those god annoying emoticons. You use them in almost every post, and the only on here who does. Almost as annoying as that guy who used to write in Italics.

TdashDUB is offline Old 11-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #17
TdashDUB
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKREBORN View Post
Dude, you gotta retire those god annoying emoticons. You use them in almost every post, and the only on here who does. Almost as annoying as that guy who used to write in Italics.
That's fine, I'll stop

But how does little smilies actually annoy anyone???
Italics, I can see cause I imagine it being straining on the eyes.. But how can little pics be annoying??? They don't take up any space and (usually) never use more than one per post. Plus it's not pointless in the sense that all of the faces I use expresses the emotion for whatever post you find them in. Sometimes better than I can even say in words.

And while you or someone else complains, other people rep me for them or find them funny. So.....

sugrlndkid is offline Old 11-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #18
sugrlndkid
sugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Apr 2012
Member: #50762
Quote:
That's fine, I'll stop

But how does little smilies actually annoy anyone???
Italics, I can see cause I imagine it being straining on the eyes.. But how can little pics be annoying??? They don't take up any space and (usually) never use more than one per post. Plus it's not pointless in the sense that all of the faces I use expresses the emotion for whatever post you find them in. Sometimes better than I can even say in words.

And while you or someone else complains, other people rep me for them or find them funny. So.....
cant copy me...

Ziggy is online now Old 11-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #19
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Ziggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 1999
Member: #543
Quote:

I like the emoticons. Stick with em'.

Smeg's Fantasy Football Coach of the Year 2013

ballerboy001 is offline Old 11-27-2012, 04:02 AM   #20
ballerboy001
bump.