ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract
DonatasFanboy is offline Old 07-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #61
DonatasFanboy
DonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50323
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbn193 View Post
One thing for sure, after 3-4 years Lithuania will have the best PF/C due in Europe.
Ibaka-Marc Gasol?
+ Spain has Nikola Mirotic growing up, he'll be great.
Spain was scary already, but now that they are naturalizing players from poor countries, I don't see anyone in Europe stopping them for the next decade.

Sponsored Link
coachbadlee is offline Old 07-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #62
coachbadlee
Rookie
coachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45147
Quote:
Originally Posted by primtim24 View Post
1.) I like Chandler Parsons too, but I think everyone needs LeBron
2.) If by Hill you mean Detroit's Grant Hill circa 1999 then yes he should start, but I don't think he's our center for the future.
3.) I like K-Mart just as much as the next guy, but people in the 9th year of their careers that have NEVER made 1 All-Star game should not be considered Superstars
4.) If "starting Thabeet" was the beginning to a sentence that ended with "would be a HUGE WASTE OF TIME" then yes that was a good thread.
5.) See 2&4 above
6.) This actually was true as well, considering we used him to move away from the 14th pick which many on this forum (including me) thought would never be possible, henceforth changing our fortunes
7.) If you mean can he afford to buy a LeBron James costume, then yes Royce White can definitely be LeBron.
8.) This jury is technically still out on this one...but that doesn't mean it was a good thread.
9.) This thread was actually after 2 summer league games, and before playing one real NBA game...so I'm gonna definitely say this thread wasn't a winner...

In conclusion I can say that more of your threads actually make sense and are good points than I originally thought....(insert sarcasm smiley face here)
Like i said, the jury is still out. Hill and Thabeet just got new contracts. So they must not have been as busty as previously advertised.

Hey Texans!!! Keep #1. Draft Barr!!!
"Are you kidding me??!! That's your point guard!!" Matt Bullard

primtim24 is offline Old 07-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #63
primtim24
Contributing Member
primtim24 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsprimtim24 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsprimtim24 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43287
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachbadlee View Post
Like i said, the jury is still out. Hill and Thabeet just got new contracts. So they must not have been as busty as previously advertised.
How did breasts get into this conversation?

coachbadlee is offline Old 07-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #64
coachbadlee
Rookie
coachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the points
Quote:
Originally Posted by primtim24 View Post
How did breasts get into this conversation?
Haha. Seriously, the problem that Clutchfans have is they don't have patience. As you see, most of these threads are just two years old. I do recall giving them a 5 year window.

blade andrews is offline Old 07-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #65
blade andrews
blade andrews is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jan 2011
Member: #48057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Herrera View Post
They are not white, they are Euros.
Ahh, Carl. Still sensitive about confusion concerning your Venezuelan heritage after all these years I see. We called Amigo what more did you want?

RCKTBachar is offline Old 07-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #66
RCKTBachar
RCKTBachar is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5417
Seek and Destroy Donuts

coachbadlee is offline Old 07-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #67
coachbadlee
Rookie
This would really be great if Motiejunas turns out to be a capable defender at the 4.

DAROckets is offline Old 07-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #68
DAROckets
Contributing Member
DAROckets is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDAROckets is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDAROckets is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDAROckets is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDAROckets is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDAROckets is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: May 1999
Member: #479
This came to mind ,cause I always read badlees post's in a Homer Simpson voice

seek a donut

RocketsMAN! is offline Old 07-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #69
RocketsMAN!
RocketsMAN! is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25889
Saphire (tallest building in Turkey) and Europa Tower (tallest building in Lithuania).

eh...

Iron Curtain?

DonatasFanboy is offline Old 07-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #70
DonatasFanboy
DonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the points
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketsMAN! View Post
Saphire (tallest building in Turkey) and Europa Tower (tallest building in Lithuania).

eh...

Iron Curtain?
idk about Turkey, but Vilnius TV Tower in Lithuania is more than twice taller.

Yung-T is offline Old 07-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #71
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #40202
Prepare your anus for tinman comin in with the huge Sampson/Hakeem pic.

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

3 potentials > 1 potential.
jvu - Yeah and I love the D. So PG is perfect for me!

jvu - I am not a fan of harden's D.

tinman is offline Old 07-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #72
tinman
Contributing Member
tinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Member: #485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricksmith View Post
You just compared Omer Asik and Donatas Motiejunas to Hakeem Olajuwon and Ralph Sampson.
Hahahahaha

I think badlee thinks that Greg Smith is the second coming of Moses Malone

Rashmon is offline Old 07-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #73
Rashmon
Contributing Member
Rashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2000
Member: #1537

DonatasFanboy is offline Old 07-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #74
DonatasFanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmon View Post
awesome!

Juxtaposed Jolt is offline Old 07-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #75
Juxtaposed Jolt
Juxtaposed Jolt is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJuxtaposed Jolt is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJuxtaposed Jolt is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJuxtaposed Jolt is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJuxtaposed Jolt is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Apr 2010
Member: #46001
They wouldn't be the white Twin Towers.

They'd just be two tall white guys playing next to each other.

josephnicks is offline Old 07-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #76
josephnicks
josephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Oct 2010
Member: #47394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricksmith View Post
What other Twin Towers in Houston could he be referring to? Then again, knowing him he was talking about Hill and Thabeet.
he wasnt referring to any other "twin towers".. he was making an observation about 2 tall guys on the court at the same time..

DonatasFanboy is offline Old 07-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #77
DonatasFanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephnicks View Post
he wasnt referring to any other "twin towers".. he was making an observation about 2 tall guys on the court at the same time..
to be fair, he did say "a new twin towers in Houston". While it could be entirely accidental, it does look like a hidden reference to "old twin towers in Houston".

tinman is offline Old 07-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #78
tinman
Contributing Member
tinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Member: #485
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephnicks View Post
There's only one twin towers in Houston Rocket history.

That's his point.

psingh34 is offline Old 07-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #79
psingh34
psingh34 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #37640
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASH21 View Post
Just have to hope that McHale's man-crush on Patterson doesn't continue. Don't get me wrong, I like Patterson as a player and do believe he'll have a bounce back year.

But playing him at the 5 is just a bad move, he was way to undersized and overmatched last season. I'm sure given a boost back to his athleticism wouldn't hurt his cause at the 5 but last year was a huge mistake trying him at the center spot.
before camby came along, who else were our options to back up the bear at the 5? i cant remember of any good ones

coachbadlee is offline Old 07-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #80
coachbadlee
Rookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmon View Post
Nice.