ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > Hot Deals and Classifieds

[WTB] Verizon Phone w/keyboard
Tags:  keyboard, verizon Tags
bladeage is offline Old 05-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #1
bladeage
Contributing Member
bladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2005
Member: #16175
My Droid 1 blows and I need a new one. Preferably something with a keyboard, a Droid 2 or 3 will so just fine. Anyone got one they want to get rid of?

Dookie Sandwich - "They put kit kats and pickles up my butt"

Carl Herrera - "..cocks are food"

Mazyar - "I think Nelly is a pretty good rapper."

hkcosser - "Stop your foolish mind you, do not stare at Ron."

Sponsored Link
Dave2000 is offline Old 05-10-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
Dave2000
Contributing Member
Dave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #2971
what's your limit?

Scionxa is offline Old 05-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
Scionxa
Contributing Member
Scionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Nov 2010
Member: #47743
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeage View Post
My Droid 1 blows and I need a new one. Preferably something with a keyboard, a Droid 2 or 3 will so just fine. Anyone got one they want to get rid of?
If you're on an OG Droid, you're surely out of contract by now. Do you only want phones with a keyboard with Android?

You can probably get a Samsung Stratosphere on the cheap with a full sized qwerty keyboard, amoled, and LTE.

I'm seeing it on Craigslist now for about $120 or free on new contract.

rawool is offline Old 05-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
rawool
rawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16550
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeage View Post
I'm going to piggyback off your thread here. I need a replacement for my Droid 1 too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedemption
I would let Chandler Parsons and Dwight Howard double team me all day.

Dave2000 is offline Old 05-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
Dave2000
Contributing Member
Dave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #2971
doesnt have a keyboard, but its the latest Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Verizon

http://houston.craigslist.org/mob/2997255662.html

Used Samsung Galaxy 32GB with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS), perfect condition, no scratches, clean ESN, and NOT rooted. Includes the following

Original box
USB cable
Charger plug
standard battery
2 hard gel cases (1 red/1 black)
1 snap on red hard case
car charger
extra standard battery
extra extended battery with extended battery cover

I'll go down to $300 for fellow CFer

nothing wrong with it, just got a "Employee Edition" red/black Razr Maxx from work before they lay me off....

bladeage is offline Old 05-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #6
bladeage
Contributing Member
bladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2005
Member: #16175
I stay away from Samsung products. Every single Samsung product I've ever had has been complete ****. Perhaps I just have bad luck with them. Cd burners, tvs, camcorders, digital cams, hard drives... every single one of those things, has ****ed up or failed. I don't mess with Samsung. Although the phone does look pretty sweet.

And yeah I want a phone with a keyboard. I can't do the touch screen texting. My fingers move to fast and I end up typing all ****ed up.

Dookie Sandwich - "They put kit kats and pickles up my butt"

Carl Herrera - "..cocks are food"

Mazyar - "I think Nelly is a pretty good rapper."

hkcosser - "Stop your foolish mind you, do not stare at Ron."