ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal
willieg52 is offline Old 05-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
willieg52
willieg52 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: May 2012
Member: #50834
There are in my opinion only 4 true possibilities in this year's 2012 NBS Draft that really can make in impact. In ordeof most value it would be (SF) Terrence Jones So. from Kentucky, (C) Meyers Leonard So. from Illinois, (SF) Quincy Miller Fr. from Baylor, and (C) Fab Melo So. from Syracuse. Any of those players then we could have something very special here for years to come with all the pieces we already have.

Sponsored Link
coachbadlee is offline Old 05-05-2012, 03:20 AM   #2
coachbadlee
Rookie
coachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45147
The only one on that list that i like is Fab Melo. We are going to need a defensive presence like his.

Hey Texans!!! Keep #1. Draft Barr!!!
"Are you kidding me??!! That's your point guard!!" Matt Bullard

Yung-T is offline Old 05-05-2012, 03:26 AM   #3
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #40202
Melo and Miller are the only good ones in that list. Wanna know how many people here repeat the name "Meyers Leonard" because of CF propganda but have never watched him or don't know anything about his game. He's a raw prospect with body issues and a high bust label.

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

3 potentials > 1 potential.
jvu - Yeah and I love the D. So PG is perfect for me!

jvu - I am not a fan of harden's D.

CertifiedTroll is offline Old 05-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
CertifiedTroll
CertifiedTroll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodCertifiedTroll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50246
I feel like Miller and Jones are both good prospect, but our team needs more than anything a shooting guard or big men ._.

willieg52 is offline Old 05-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
willieg52
willieg52 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: May 2012
Member: #50834
No what we need to do is move Bub to the 2G spot instead of him playing the wing SF spot and find a true SF like Terrence Jones or Quincy Miller.

coachbadlee is offline Old 05-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #6
coachbadlee
Rookie
coachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45147
First the Rockets need to make two trades. They should target either NO's #10 or Portlands #11. With either pick you draft...

Damian Lillard

With #14 you draft Rivers with the promise to trade him with Bud or Morris for #'s 21 and 22. Then with #16 you draft the ultimate tweener. Capable of guarding 4 positions(PG, SG, SF, PF). shooting 50%fg.......

Jeff "In Between"Taylor

Now with #21, if he is still there, you draft...

Royce White

Finally with #22, again if he is still there, you draft...

Fab Melo

These are the 4 that matter. But wait. Theres more. Once you insert....

Donatas Motiejunas

...then the Rockets matter. To the league!!

Hey Texans!!! Keep #1. Draft Barr!!!
"Are you kidding me??!! That's your point guard!!" Matt Bullard