ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Game 1 loss a wake-up call or death knell for Rockets?

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

Phoenix woman, accused of pretending to have breast cancer to have her breasts did
Tags:  2012, arizona, breasts, cancer, phoenix, police Tags
plutoblue11 is offline Old 05-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #21
plutoblue11
plutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Dec 2006
Member: #19851
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunted View Post
I think you mistakenly hit the rolleyes smily at the end of this sentence.
Funny, but I didn't. I'm a chick, so I feel like this is the dumbest thing in the world creating a fake charity for a boob job and getting caught doing it. I know people have gross self-esteem issues about their boobies, rear ends, and skin (texture, tone, and color).

But in reality, there' no point to it. What is a good reason for having breast implants, outside of having a mastectomy and extremely small and non-contouring chest? Almost nothing of actual value.

If a girl feels that she needs to get an implant to impress a guy or for a man's liking, then she needs to leave him for someone else (better with a functioning brain, not located in their pants) or make him personally pay for every cent of surgery.

Well, @guardian it makes for a nice change...at least I didn't wake up to the internet telling me I was dead again.

Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) February 18, 2014

Sponsored Link
thadeus is offline Old 05-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #22
thadeus
Contributing Member
thadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Sep 2003
Member: #13962
Quote:
Originally Posted by plutoblue11 View Post
If a girl feels that she needs to get an implant to impress a guy or for a man's liking, then she needs to leave him for someone else (better with a functioning brain, not located in their pants) or make him personally pay for every cent of surgery.
This is clearly a man's fault.

plutoblue11 is offline Old 05-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #23
plutoblue11
plutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeus View Post
This is clearly a man's fault.
In context of what I was saying, definitely. In the context of the article, no not at all. I never said that.

Well, @guardian it makes for a nice change...at least I didn't wake up to the internet telling me I was dead again.

The Hunted is offline Old 05-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #24
The Hunted
The Hunted is Omer Asik -- working the boardsThe Hunted is Omer Asik -- working the boardsThe Hunted is Omer Asik -- working the boardsThe Hunted is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2007
Member: #24087
Quote:
Funny, but I didn't. I'm a chick, so I feel like this is the dumbest thing in the world creating a fake charity for a boob job and getting caught doing it. I know people have gross self-esteem issues about their boobies, rear ends, and skin (texture, tone, and color).

But in reality, there' no point to it. What is a good reason for having breast implants, outside of having a mastectomy and extremely small and non-contouring chest? Almost nothing of actual value.

All jokes aside, i'm pretty sure everyone agrees that this woman has problems and should be prosecuted. I just wanna focus on the last part of this post. It sounds like you're saying "Accept me for who I am, or pay for expensive and potentially dangerous surgury to change me."

plutoblue11 is offline Old 05-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #25
plutoblue11
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunted View Post
All jokes aside, i'm pretty sure everyone agrees that this woman has problems and should be prosecuted. I just wanna focus on the last part of this post. It sounds like you're saying "Accept me for who I am, or pay for expensive and potentially dangerous surgury to change me."
Pretty much, if a particular guy wants a girl to have bigger breasts, he could just not waste his time with a girl at all and move onto one that fits the criteria. If it is that big of deal.

thadeus is offline Old 05-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #26
thadeus
Contributing Member
thadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Sep 2003
Member: #13962
Quote:
Pretty much, if a particular guy wants a girl to have bigger breasts, he could just not waste his time with a girl at all and move onto one that fits the criteria. If it is that big of deal.
Yeah, that makes sense. But I disagree with the idea that a woman's decision to get breast implants is ever some man's fault - does she have no self-control? no will of her own? Should we excuse her from responsibility for her actions because someone may have influenced her? Is every dumb decision she makes some guy's fault, and not her responsibility?

I'd prefer, personally, that breast implants had never been invented. But the demand for breast implants comes from women wanting the surgery to appeal to men, not from men forcing women to get breast implants.

plutoblue11 is offline Old 05-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #27
plutoblue11
Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeus View Post
Yeah, that makes sense. But I disagree with the idea that a woman's decision to get breast implants is ever some man's fault - does she have no self-control? no will of her own? Should we excuse her from responsibility for her actions because someone may have influenced her? Is every dumb decision she makes some guy's fault, and not her responsibility?

I'd prefer, personally, that breast implants had never been invented. But the demand for breast implants comes from women wanting the surgery to appeal to men, not from men forcing women to get breast implants.
I would agree in some cases, alot, but I'm not going to pretend that some husband or boyfriends do not want their wives or girlfriends to have bigger breasts or encourage them to have such or give indications that they like women with larger sizes.

The Real Shady is offline Old 05-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #28
The Real Shady
Contributing Member
The Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchThe Real Shady is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jun 2000
Member: #1554
Quote:
Yeah, we should totally cut into our social security and medicaid to support such a tax.

It's kind of sad, people feel that they should go to these lengths to change something about their appearances. More times than not, it's not going to change your life unless you want more attention from pervs and douchebags (that's not fun at all).

A tax for breasts, even for homeless women, will allow them to pursue careers in prostitution or exotic dancing. Thus helping the American economy thrive. Clearly you haven't thought this through.