ClutchFans
Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tags:  2011, football, highlights, houston texans, nfl, texans, youtube Tags
magnetik is offline Old 04-30-2012, 11:05 PM
    Reply With Quote   #1
magnetik
Contributing Member
magnetik is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmagnetik is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmagnetik is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmagnetik is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmagnetik is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Aug 2005
Member: #16293
For those that missed it the other day and only got to see the two minute teaser online.. here's the missing tapes from that episode. (Texans highlights only)

It's going to be a long off season.

Sponsored Link
conquistador#11 is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:41 PM
    Reply With Quote   #2
conquistador#11
conquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18869
thanks for posting this. can' believe no one has commented.
not that long of an off season. Just got to get through the nba draft onto late july. for me, once training camp begins it's all gravy. stay strong!

HollaIFyaHEMI is offline Old 05-01-2012, 01:21 PM
    Reply With Quote   #3
HollaIFyaHEMI
Contributing Member
HollaIFyaHEMI is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2011
Member: #50058
I would comment, but can not watch YouTube at work. I will check it out late tonight...thanks for posting.

bobmarley is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:24 PM
    Reply With Quote   #4
bobmarley
Contributing Member
bobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13144
great video! That run Yates had against Cincy on 3rd down was SOOO BIG!

1st loser 2011-2012 DonnyMost NFL Pick 'Em
Winner 2009 Clutchfan's Second Chance NFL Pick 'Em

magnetik is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:27 PM
    Reply With Quote   #5
magnetik
Contributing Member
magnetik is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmagnetik is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmagnetik is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmagnetik is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmagnetik is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Aug 2005
Member: #16293
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquistador#11 View Post
thanks for posting this. can' believe no one has commented.
not that long of an off season. Just got to get through the nba draft onto late july. for me, once training camp begins it's all gravy. stay strong!
me neither.. oh well.. guess I'll keep that in mind the next time cause chopping and uploading video takes up way too much time for a 6 minute clip and since I already have the videos (and 22TB's worth of storage) it was really for everyone else's enjoyment.

Fyreball is offline Old 05-01-2012, 05:13 PM
    Reply With Quote   #6
Fyreball
Contributing Member
Fyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39843
That JJ Watt interception in the playoffs is the biggest play in franchise history. I could watch that thing a million times and never get sick of it.

david_rocket is online now Old 05-01-2012, 10:01 PM
    Reply With Quote   #7
david_rocket
david_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2003
Member: #14005
I saw this on TV, the whole show and it was very nice.

GO TEXANS!!!

AFS is offline Old 05-02-2012, 12:00 AM
    Reply With Quote   #8
AFS
AFS is Omer Asik -- working the boardsAFS is Omer Asik -- working the boardsAFS is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreball View Post
That JJ Watt interception in the playoffs is the biggest play in franchise history. I could watch that thing a million times and never get sick of it.
Agreed. I've never seen anything like that before.

STR8Thugg is offline Old 05-04-2012, 10:59 AM
    Reply With Quote   #9
STR8Thugg
STR8Thugg is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #45061
Brought back some glorious memories from this season...

The drive against Cincinnati will always be remembered, so thankful that we finally broke through last season. Time to take it to the next level this season!!!

htownrox1 is offline Old 05-04-2012, 12:28 PM
    Reply With Quote   #10
htownrox1
htownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #43851
Awesome, thanks for posting this. That video gave me so many flashbacks of a season for the ages.

bobmarley is offline Old 05-04-2012, 12:56 PM
    Reply With Quote   #11
bobmarley
Contributing Member
bobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreball View Post
I saw it happen at the game, and I would proudly say that was the most amazing sports moment I have ever personally witnessed.

1st loser 2011-2012 DonnyMost NFL Pick 'Em
Winner 2009 Clutchfan's Second Chance NFL Pick 'Em

Fyreball is offline Old 05-08-2012, 04:48 PM
    Reply With Quote   #12
Fyreball
Contributing Member
Fyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39843
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarley View Post
I saw it happen at the game, and I would proudly say that was the most amazing sports moment I have ever personally witnessed.
Yep. Outside of Game 7 of the NBA Finals in 1994, I have never been in a louder stadium than Reliant during that play. Just an awesome, awesome experience. Let's hope we'll witness an even better one in the AFC Championship Game this year.

Raven is offline Old 05-08-2012, 04:59 PM
    Reply With Quote   #13
Raven
Raven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6153
Next season cannot start soon enough!

Creepy Crawl is offline Old 05-08-2012, 06:15 PM
    Reply With Quote   #14
Creepy Crawl
Creepy Crawl is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCreepy Crawl is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCreepy Crawl is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCreepy Crawl is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5672
Awesome! Thanks again magnetik.