ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner
seclusion is offline Old 04-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #361
seclusion
Contributing Member
seclusion is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineseclusion is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineseclusion is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2003
Member: #10982
Sorry, correction -- Fox owns Wolverine/Xmen/Fantastic Four, Sony owns Spider-man. That doesn't change anything, I just don't like giving incorrect information.

Sponsored Link
cwebbster is offline Old 04-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #362
cwebbster
Contributing Member
cwebbster is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodcwebbster is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2003
Member: #12924
This movie was so ****ing awesome! Wow! I am buzzing after seeing this. Mark Ruffalo stole the show, as well as the actor playing Loki. What a great film!!!!!

AMAZING QUOTE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yoyo
i was sleeping with a different guy every week.
This was priceless!

Jontro is offline Old 04-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #363
Jontro
Jontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45137
I guess not that many people saw this movie. This thread is dead.

I'm seeing it this weekend. Friggin stoked!

seclusion is offline Old 04-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #364
seclusion
Contributing Member
seclusion is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineseclusion is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineseclusion is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontro View Post
I guess not that many people saw this movie. This thread is dead.

I'm seeing it this weekend. Friggin stoked!
Movie obviously sucks. I'll be seeing it Thursday night, 12:01am -- IMAX 3D. Let's do this and what not.

htownrox1 is offline Old 04-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #365
htownrox1
htownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #43851
Does anyone know if there are anymore tickets left for the midnight showings around Houston?

Downtown Sniper is offline Old 05-01-2012, 07:40 AM   #366
Downtown Sniper
Contributing Member
Downtown Sniper is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodDowntown Sniper is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25700
I thought it was awesome.

Can someone spoiler the answer to the question - after the credits...
Who is it?

*** Can proudly claim I was an Australian Rockets fan during the down years ***

Jontro is offline Old 05-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #367
Jontro
Jontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Sniper View Post

Who is it?
What happened after the credits? Is it something to do with Man of Iron 3?

seclusion is offline Old 05-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #368
seclusion
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Sniper View Post

Who is it?

emjohn is offline Old 05-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #369
emjohn
Contributing Member
emjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6332
Passing on the midnight shows, and doing the IMAX 3D Friday at 9:25 am. I'll just do a half day at work. Nice way to start the weekend.

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”

seclusion is offline Old 05-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #370
seclusion
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjohn View Post
Passing on the midnight shows, and doing the IMAX 3D Friday at 9:25 am. I'll just do a half day at work. Nice way to start the weekend.
The big reason I'm going to a midnight show is for the atmosphere. Don't get me wrong I understand where you're coming from (I'm not going to want to get up for work the next morning). I usually go to Alamo Drafthouse for movies like this, and I think that crowd is the best you can have for movies generally. With that said I think this is one of those movies you see in Imax, and all of the reviews I've seen say that the 3D is done very well. So...yeah.

Rocket River is offline Old 05-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #371
Rocket River
Rocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #828
Quote:
I am struggling to wait and see it with my son. . . . else wise . . I'd be at the midnight show or the 9:30 show

Rocket River
expect the same with Prometheus . .

"Under Ideal circumstances. . . people perform Ideally. . . the measure of a person is how the perform under less than Ideal conditions." - Omen River

I VOTE FOR SAM CASSELL AS THE NEXT ROCKETS COACH!

Adding to may Arya List: Snottie Pippen, CHRIS BISH

tallanvor is offline Old 05-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #372
tallanvor
Contributing Member
tallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25649

gezza is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #373
gezza
gezza is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7086
Saw the movie a few days ago, thought it was great!

I worked on the video game of this movie before it got canned. I can't believe how different...well everything was, from the story to the locations, minor characters, enemies...etc.

dmenacela is offline Old 05-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #374
dmenacela
Contributing Member
dmenacela is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finedmenacela is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #8873
Quote:
Originally Posted by seclusion View Post
Sorry, correction -- Fox owns Wolverine/Xmen/Fantastic Four, Sony owns Spider-man. That doesn't change anything, I just don't like giving incorrect information.
This is correct. Columbia Pictures, an entity of Sony Pictures Entertainment, has the right to produce and distribute Spider-man.

However, I would be careful using the word "owns". Marvel Entertainment technically owns the product and they could always broker a deal in the future with any studio to have Spiderman and Xmen appear in a theatrical release together.

emjohn is offline Old 05-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #375
emjohn
Contributing Member
emjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeememjohn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6332
http://blog.chron.com/celebritybuzz/...-for-the-hulk/

WOW!

But this HAS to be more along the lines of:
-1-2 Avengers sequel
-2-3 solo films
-1-2 appearances in other solo films (the rumored IM3 feature)

Good for him, making believers out of the Studio.

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”

Rocket River is offline Old 05-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #376
Rocket River
Rocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRocket River is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #828
Quote:

WOW!

-1-2 Avengers sequel
-2-3 solo films

I keep hearing he stole the show

Rocket River

"Under Ideal circumstances. . . people perform Ideally. . . the measure of a person is how the perform under less than Ideal conditions." - Omen River

I VOTE FOR SAM CASSELL AS THE NEXT ROCKETS COACH!

Adding to may Arya List: Snottie Pippen, CHRIS BISH

seclusion is offline Old 05-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #377
seclusion
Contributing Member
Quote:

WOW!

-1-2 Avengers sequel
-2-3 solo films

Wow, just read this. That's great, I was really disappointed when they initially said there wouldn't be another. I'm also glad Ruffalo seems to have turned in a performance that makes Norton's forgettable (Norton is one of my favorite actors, and Hulk one of my favorite characters). 2 more days.

Side note: I made the mistake of reading the comments and someone with the username 'DARKKNIGHTRULZ' or something equally stupid ruined a major plot point of the movie for me. I had a feeling it was going to happen, but that pisses me off so bad. Then he followed it up by saying 'Dark knight is going to be the best movie ever!'; ****ing fanboys...

JunkyardDwg is offline Old 05-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #378
JunkyardDwg
Contributing Member
JunkyardDwg is Omer Asik -- working the boardsJunkyardDwg is Omer Asik -- working the boardsJunkyardDwg is Omer Asik -- working the boardsJunkyardDwg is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2000
Member: #1977
Quote:
Originally Posted by seclusion View Post
Wow, just read this. That's great, I was really disappointed when they initially said there wouldn't be another. I'm also glad Ruffalo seems to have turned in a performance that makes Norton's forgettable (Norton is one of my favorite actors, and Hulk one of my favorite characters). 2 more days.

I still don't understand why so many people dislike Ang Lee's Hulk as well as Norton's Hulk. I loved them both, Incredible probably a little bit more. And I think Eric Bana and Norton both did fine in the lead.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”

seclusion is offline Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #379
seclusion
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkyardDwg View Post
I still don't understand why so many people dislike Ang Lee's Hulk as well as Norton's Hulk. I loved them both, Incredible probably a little bit more. And I think Eric Bana and Norton both did fine in the lead.
I didn't really dislike the original Hulk, but it was a bit slow. The final fight was boring, him fighting against gamma dogs was lame as well -- I also didn't like the way they changed his origin. I loved the Incredible Hulk; the beginning where they retconned the previous movie / showed his origin in minutes was outstanding.

mrm32 is offline Old 05-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #380
mrm32
mrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18270
Best part of the Avengers movie:

1a. Hulk
1b. Loki