Notices

Tags:  authentic, football, houston, houston texans, jersey, nfl, texans Tags
G0 R0CKETS is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:09 PM
    Reply With Quote   #1
G0 R0CKETS
G0 R0CKETS is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31238
Please move to appropriate thread if needed.
I am searching for a jersey with the not so big sleeves like this one:

Now I am not sure if the above is authentic. I dont think it is. When I go the NFL shop I only see these.

I dont want the big ol sleeves. I like the ones that hug the arm a little.

My question is - is there a name for these two different styles? Also if anyone can direct me to where I can get a jersey like the first pic in this thread it would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Link
DonnyMost is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:12 PM
    Reply With Quote   #2
DonnyMost
Contributing Member
DonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: May 2003
Member: #12152
The 1st jersey looks counterfeit.

Reebok made all the jerseys from 2011 and prior, Nike is the new manufacturer.

So, if you want one like the 1st one, your best bet is ebay and such.

I would personally wait and see how the Nike ones look and fit before I go drop coin on an authentic Reebok.

Mr.Scarface is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:18 PM
    Reply With Quote   #3
Mr.Scarface
Mr.Scarface is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodMr.Scarface is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13123
The 1st Jersey is the old reebok jersey. The 2nd one is the Game Jersey from Nike. It is the cheaper replica jersey. There is also the Elite jersey from Nike which is the actual game worn jersey....around $250.

http://www.nflshop.com/nike/index.jsp

G0 R0CKETS is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:21 PM
    Reply With Quote   #4
G0 R0CKETS
G0 R0CKETS is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Scarface View Post
The 1st Jersey is the old reebok jersey. The 2nd one is the Game Jersey from Nike. It is the cheaper replica jersey. There is also the Elite jersey from Nike which is the actual game worn jersey....around $250.

http://www.nflshop.com/nike/index.jsp
Ahh that looks like the one ..The Elite.

THANKS

RV6 is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:28 PM
    Reply With Quote   #5
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
The new jerseys are out...i got a Foster at Academy this past weekened. I bought it on a whim, so i haven't even tried it on, but without a doubt it's more fitted than the old ones, sleeves included.

Summer Song Giver is offline Old 05-01-2012, 04:32 PM
    Reply With Quote   #6
Summer Song Giver
Summer Song Giver is Omer Asik -- working the boardsSummer Song Giver is Omer Asik -- working the boardsSummer Song Giver is Omer Asik -- working the boardsSummer Song Giver is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Sep 2000
Member: #1889
I've got a Foster Reebok jersey and the sleeves bug me too, damn things hang down to my wrists almost

How will the Texans screw up this time?

Fyreball is offline Old 05-01-2012, 05:01 PM
    Reply With Quote   #7
Fyreball
Contributing Member
Fyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39843
Is Mercilus really gonna wear DeMeco's old number?

josephnicks is offline Old 05-03-2012, 06:36 AM
    Reply With Quote   #8
josephnicks
josephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donejosephnicks is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Oct 2010
Member: #47394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreball View Post
Is Mercilus really gonna wear DeMeco's old number?
59 & 90 were the only available linebacker numbers

EddieWasSnubbed is offline Old 05-03-2012, 06:41 AM
    Reply With Quote   #9
EddieWasSnubbed
Contributing Member
EddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 2002
Member: #3471
The first jersey is a counterfeit in my opinion. Well done, though.

The "Texans" lettering seems to be off. That's usually the giveaway.

I could be wrong, though.

Cannonball is offline Old 05-03-2012, 07:09 AM
    Reply With Quote   #10
Cannonball
Contributing Member
Cannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCannonball is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19677
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephnicks View Post
59 & 90 were the only available linebacker numbers
Yeah, 93 was available too but that went to Jared Crick. Some of these players that have numbers in the 50s and 90s will get get cut but as of now, the only LB number left is 90.

The Texans website does list 59 for Mercilus.

Other draft pick numbers from Texans site:
4 Randy Bullock
11 DeVier Posey
60 Ben Jones
69 Nick Mondek
79 Brandon Brooks
82 Keshawn Martin
93 Jared Crick

Last edited by Cannonball; 05-03-2012 at 07:14 AM.

speedball is offline Old 05-10-2012, 06:38 PM
    Reply With Quote   #11
speedball
Contributing Member
speedball is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6283
I wish James Casey would change his number to 12 like in college.