ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
DuBose: Rockets-Blazers: Behind the numbers

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

'Plus-Sized' woman claims discrimination after bar tells her to be fat somewhere else
Tags:  college, dancing, dick, fat chicks need table too, girls, university, yahoo Tags
sinobball is offline Old 05-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #21
sinobball
sinobball is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodsinobball is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic View Post
The bar is also liable if she gets up there and falls and hurts herself or others. Last time I checked, thinner people normally have better balance/ coordination. Call it discrimination, id call it physics.
proof:

Sponsored Link
Blurr#7 is offline Old 05-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #22
Blurr#7
Contributing Member
Blurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2007
Member: #28751
Maybe the "Capacity" the bouncer talked about was the table weight capacity. 3 Girls = 120lbs each +/ - 20lbs= Approx 400lbs Chunky draws= 300lbs(+/-50lbs) + 2 friends @ 120lbs=Table breaks, big girl land on two friends and kill them instantly wich then = Lawsuit.

Last edited by Blurr#7; 05-01-2012 at 11:59 AM.

shipwreck is offline Old 05-01-2012, 11:58 AM   #23
shipwreck
shipwreck is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshipwreck is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshipwreck is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshipwreck is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #22963
it's time for the percolator.

bnb is offline Old 05-01-2012, 11:59 AM   #24
bnb
Contributing Member
bnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5696
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, ma'am.

SwoLy-D is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #25
SwoLy-D
Contributing Member
SwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2001
Member: #2873
UPDATE: I want to see a bar full of fatty hotties. They gotta be good lookin' hotty fatties, don't get me wrong, I don't want no ugly fatty. I would pay to see someone like that Lane Bryant commercial girl dance. I would.

I would like for me a BMW (last letter stands for Woman, FYI). I WANT PICTURES.

Yonkers is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #26
Yonkers
Contributing Member
Yonkers is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchYonkers is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchYonkers is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchYonkers is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchYonkers is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchYonkers is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchYonkers is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchYonkers is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchYonkers is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #5020
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoLy-D View Post
UPDATE: I want to see a bar full of fatty hotties. They gotta be good lookin' hotty fatties, don't get me wrong, I don't want no ugly fatty. I would pay to see someone like that Lane Bryant commercial girl dance. I would.

That likelihood of you seeing a girl like the Lane Bryant one up there is as likely as you seeing Heidi Klum lookalike up there. They are rare.

Now the likelihood of any big girl you see in the club to have rolls and cottage cheese thighs and a not good looking face is high. And the likelihood of any thin girl you see in the club as having too little clothes and I don't care how she looks because her breasts are about to bust out... are also high.

SwoLy-D is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #27
SwoLy-D
Contributing Member
SwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2001
Member: #2873
^ Yeah. All that is true, but I bet you anything I can find you TEN hot and cute fatties before you find me ten ugly fatties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big MAK View Post
No one wants to see them dancing.
Speak for yourself or give your own opinion, but don't lump all of us into yours. You opinion is noted, though. I see a lot of money with a Chubby Chasers club here in Houston, due to the fact that we're the "fattest" city.

bnb is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #28
bnb
Contributing Member
bnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5696
Quote:
I would like for me a BMW
BMW Sued for Causing 20-Month Long (!!) ********

rrj_gamz is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #29
rrj_gamz
Contributing Member
rrj_gamz is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrrj_gamz is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2002
Member: #6626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurr#7 View Post
Maybe the "Capacity" the bouncer talked about was the table weight capacity. 3 Girls = 120lbs each +/ - 20lbs= Approx 400lbs Chunky draws= 300lbs(+/-50lbs) + 2 friends @ 120lbs=Table breaks, big girl land on two friends and kill them instantly wich then = Lawsuit.
can't argue with that logic...

big girls need loving too, but not at the expense of flattening some hot girls...

PSN = rrj_gamz

mylilpony is online now Old 05-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #30
mylilpony
mylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathloom View Post
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3429903.stm

Maybe she just needs to find the right bar.
No. It was in Iowa.

Antec is offline Old 05-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #31
Antec
Antec is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineAntec is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineAntec is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45488

Fyreball is offline Old 05-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #32
Fyreball
Contributing Member
Fyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
Incredibly juvenile responses in this thread making fun of people with a weight problem show a side of some of you that is not very attractive. Perhaps you should go on a diet... of posting.
I agree that the posts are juvenile. However, while not at all tactful, I agree with the club's take on this. People want to see attractive girls on platforms dancing. It's bad for business if they let every single person on there. It's not discrimination because they still allowed her IN the bar. They just didn't let her dance. It's the equivalent of a karaoke bar forcing a particularly bad singer from finishing their song.....if the audience isn't enjoying it, they have to do what's good for their business.

bladeage is offline Old 05-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #33
bladeage
Contributing Member
bladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2005
Member: #16175

Dookie Sandwich - "They put kit kats and pickles up my butt"

Carl Herrera - "..cocks are food"

Mazyar - "I think Nelly is a pretty good rapper."

hkcosser - "Stop your foolish mind you, do not stare at Ron."

Kim is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #34
Kim
Contributing Member
Kim is James Harden -- racking up the pointsKim is James Harden -- racking up the pointsKim is James Harden -- racking up the pointsKim is James Harden -- racking up the pointsKim is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #186
Quote:

You know, there was an epic thread sometime in the early to mid 2000's where a poster posted pics of such a bar in Houston or San Antonio or something. I'm pretty sure it was on this bbs. It was some general thread about dancing or sex or whatever...maybe cougars. The poster's friend frequented some bar that catered to BBW and then he added screen shots of their clientele. He wrote that his friend ALWAYS took a girl home from there.

bladeage is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #35
bladeage
Contributing Member
bladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boards
I wouldn't have a problem with pretty fat chicks if they didn't smell so bad. After a couple hours of partying, they definitely don't smell too fresh.

BigTex is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #36
BigTex
BigTex is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18586

Big MAK is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #37
Big MAK
Big MAK is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBig MAK is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBig MAK is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBig MAK is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Nov 2008
Member: #35695
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeage View Post
I wouldn't have a problem with pretty fat chicks if they didn't smell so bad. After a couple hours of partying, they definitely don't smell too fresh.
They just don't stop sweating! Not to mention their fat legs rub together causing an even worse odor around their vag.

I wouldn't have a problem with fat girls if they would simply wear appropriate clothing. They always try to squeez their fat rolls into clothes 5 sizes too small.

bladeage is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #38
bladeage
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big MAK View Post
They just don't stop sweating! Not to mention their fat legs rub together causing an even worse odor around their vag.

I wouldn't have a problem with fat girls if they would simply wear appropriate clothing. They always try to squeez their fat rolls into clothes 5 sizes too small.
Yeah I experienced that a few months back, I took a fat chick on a date, now mind you I've never gone out with a fat girl before that. She wasn't even that fat but still fat enough to sweat and stink apparently. We are in the movies, she starts rubbing me through my pants so since she had on a skirt I figured I'd return the favor. Wow, biggest mistake ever, she leaned back in the seat and sort spread her legs some. My god, i was like wtf is that smell, i even smelled my shirt, i thought maybe i left it in the washer too long before drying it. Instant boner killer... I stopped and said I had to go pee. Came back and kept drinking my beer (we were at movie tavern).

It wasn't the usual vag smell, it was that musty sweaty smell.

Big MAK is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #39
Big MAK
Big MAK is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBig MAK is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBig MAK is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBig MAK is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Nov 2008
Member: #35695
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeage View Post
Yeah I experienced that a few months back, I took a fat chick on a date, now mind you I've never gone out with a fat girl before that. She wasn't even that fat but still fat enough to sweat and stink apparently. We are in the movies, she starts rubbing me through my pants so since she had on a skirt I figured I'd return the favor. Wow, biggest mistake ever, she leaned back in the seat and sort spread her legs some. My god, i was like wtf is that smell, i even smelled my shirt, i thought maybe i left it in the washer too long before drying it. Instant boner killer... I stopped and said I had to go pee. Came back and kept drinking my beer (we were at movie tavern).

It wasn't the usual vag smell, it was that musty sweaty smell.
Ive experienced the same thing... and that vivid description just made me vomit in my mouth a little.

JuanValdez is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #40
JuanValdez
Contributing Member
JuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreball View Post
It's not discrimination because they still allowed her IN the bar.
Separate but equal? Pretty obvious that they discriminated against her for being fat. And, I feel no sympathy for the bar. It's an industry that discriminates against their customers for every imaginable reason, including every protected class defined by the Constitution.